Featured Posts

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Coop said:

risk taker

You could say that :ladyhaha:

Gaga says: "Hi."

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

I don't like Fergie, but I gotta say, the reaction to her performance is far worse than the actual performance.

She is a diva who delivered an over-the-top performance. She did her job. If that offends your ridiculous religious devotion to a song, you might want to pray to Uncle Sam and your glock that in the future you will only hear renditions of The Star Spangled Banner that are pious enough for your nerves to handle.

I thought we all enjoy self-indulgent divas who go on unnecessary vocal runs, while wearing clear stripper heels and a mullet wig.

giskardsb

trying to turn the national anthem into a Torch Jazz number was just misguided on so many levels.  The lyrics don't even make sense for that type of presentation.  I love that style, but in this case it made no sense.  It doesn't help she didn't do it very well either.

8 minutes ago, Solitaiire said:

a weaboo getting brave?:awkney:

A WEABOO? Sorry? I'm not a weaboo just because I used a sailor neptune pp... I can come to your house at night, sneak into your room and cut all of your cheap wigs.

DiscoHeaven23

God, she has had such a bad year. I feel TERRIBLE for her. And like others said, I'm worried about her. 

Her public perception has gone from highly respected icon, to has been. 

Galagala

Ugh……this performance is THAT bad and Idk why you hypocritical guys turned your mind just because of her statement.:trollga: No one focused on hating Fergie but the performance itself. 

A "special" rendition of national anthem shouldnt be this sexy and jazzy atmosphere. She just viewed this as her hit songs. 

sipthistea

It was funny, but people are not just laughing about it but bullying her for it. And that's wrong.

Sure, she made a mistake with that type of performance but it's not like she deserves to be humiliated for it. 

Lextyr97
4 hours ago, kyanewest said:

A long way to go to this

Dislike me all y'all want but this didn't impress me at all. Especially since it ain't live

Edit: Donna Summer outsang

Archived