21 minutes ago, LavenderB said:

What does this mean ?

that's normal, she usually has two year gaps

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, RadioIsOurs said:

It's like she doesn't even have a movie to promote!

what you think she well promote!? she well have one single and few interview, others promo is marketing

RadioIsOurs
6 minutes ago, Nemanja said:

what you think she well promote!? she well have one single and few interview, others promo is marketing

Artists would usually never release another album during the release of their hit musical soundtrack. Madonna and Whitney for example.

Mr Judas
2 minutes ago, RadioIsOurs said:

Artists would usually never release another album during the release of their hit musical soundtrack. Madonna and Whitney for example.

True.

Either we will have LG6 by April/may/June or nothing until 2019. Mainly because of ASIB single (sept/Oct) and soundtrack (October/November).

adamsenigma
33 minutes ago, RadioIsOurs said:

gurl

0OQu6.gif

As long as we get Heal Me and The Shallows I'm ok with that. The Shallows is THAT ballad. :diane:

monsterdino
16 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I HATE MYSELF FOR DOING THIS!

lJCIUmK.gif

But, he doesn't seem like a casual insider who is basically tweeting what fans want to think, and this isn't an "insider" account at all, he is tweeting about his interests and chatting with people about them as well.

Please don't judge me!1!1!!1!1!

lJCIUmK.gif

sis close this....the album release date is not chosen that early on especially not before the lead even came out

Why would she do 5th of AP when she could do 10th of The Fame? 10 aka bigger number, bigger album, started her career, etc. + ya way too long in between releases tbh... 

loathereality
2 hours ago, vrajesh said:

True.

Either we will have LG6 by April/may/June or nothing until 2019. Mainly because of ASIB single (sept/Oct) and soundtrack (October/November).

i think 6 months is very small for a gaga era

monketsharona

Well it all depends if the lead single will have some success, they could just release a second single then

Not here for them to handle LG6 lead like they did for PI

Archived