💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Gaga moment would you want to experience for the first time again?

NotMyFlop

Featured Posts

ApplauseftAdele

Telephone music video. I wish I could relive it as a stan instead of an uneducated casual viewer.

Or of course Superbowl LI. I was with straight friends so I couldnt really express how badly my weave was snatched

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig

I would like to go back to 2008 as a little 16 year old, but with a more open mind, and experience Lady Gaga for the first time. Become a fan right at the start of her career and watch her grow from there. I wasn't a real fan until about 2012 during BTW. My friend asked me to the Monster ball in about 2009 and I said no like an idiot, but if I could go back I'd have gotten to see it all unfold. Probably would've met her back when she was young and crazy :flutter: 

Reexperiencing her whole career from the perspective of a fan, and every album over again, would be wonderful. Too much went over my head back then and I ignored her artistic brilliance.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig

Wait, did I cheat? I basically just said "her whole career" :laughga: 

I'd re-experience the BTW ball again. That night was absolutely amazing. I'd be first in line and go back stage and meet her. It was so easy back then to meet her and hang out.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

The ARTPOP announcement out of nowhere. It was the most intense and exciting moment as a Little Monster to me. :wub: 

FRANK1991

The Sound of Music

BTW album first time listening (I was living for TEOG, HML and Scheisse)

artRAVE

Super Bowl

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Cello

Watching Bad Romance music video for the first time. :firega: It was an EVENT! 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Cameron Royal
On 2/19/2018 at 11:23 AM, NotMyFlop said:

it came out the day of a school dance & i almost stood up my date because it wasn’t out yet. :selena:

why is this something i would do? :ladyhaha:

cameronroyal

On 19/2/2018 at 4:29 PM, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Playing Farmville back in 2011 and getting the mp3 of „Electric Chapel“ as a reward for harvesting some eggplants :giveup: 

o m g sis :giveup: the memories

... and now i just sit in silence.

Hearing DJWS’s remix version of schieße for the first time at Mugler Runway was amaaaazing. It was such an exciting time before Born This Way was released. Would love to experience that again :blush:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Archived