💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Gaga moment would you want to experience for the first time again?

NotMyFlop

Featured Posts

NotMyFlop

so, i have seen alot of ~memes~ about diseases that ruin people’s memories & it’ll allow for people to experience [insert thing here] again for the first time. 

so, related to gaga: what would you like to experience for the first time again? 

for me it would be the 2009 VMAs. the shock, awe, wow factor, speechless.mp3 (:stalkga:) feeling i got would be such a RUSH. :giveup:

special shoutout to the joanne release date. the excitement that filled my bones and the smile on my face listening to each new song was euphoric. :giveup:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NotMyFlop
2 minutes ago, Blond said:

Being #1 and interesting again

she is still is interesting though. :toofunny: you never know what she is gonna do and sis always manages to pull through. even though she may not have chart acclaim, sis still manages to stun. 

she wore booty shorts & a crop top in the perfect illusion release era and made international headlines for looking “normal”.

The Bling

Watching the Bad Romance video for the first time :giveup: I was so young and so shook :pray:

I replayed it like 30 times a day for a whole month :selena:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

retroglamx

The Paparazzi performance at the VMAs

The Sound of Music Tribute at the Oscars

The Super Bowl LI

The first time I watched The Monster Ball live at MSG with the love of my life

The Alejandro MV premiere

The first time I watched Gaga 5F2

0moZ6.gif

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

LeFreakCestChic

I honestly nearly cried listening to Gypsy for the first time, it was super-emotional because it reminded me of the exact kind of life I wanted to live with my straight friend (who I was in love with for two and a half years).  :cryga:

ryanripley
6 minutes ago, Blond said:

Being #1 and interesting again

:triggered: she's still interesting but anyways...

OT: honestly TF era cus i missed all of it :cryga: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Born This Way single release. I remember putting my headphones through my sleeve so I could listen to it in class. I just couldn't stop listening to it and honestly it was such an amazing song release for me. It was EVERYWHERE!

NotMyFlop
1 minute ago, TMKang said:

Born This Way single release. I remember putting my headphones through my sleeve so I could listen to it in class. I just couldn't stop listening to it and honestly it was such an amazing song release for me. It was EVERYWHERE!

it came out the day of a school dance & i almost stood up my date because it wasn’t out yet. :selena:

Archived