💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Don't you just hate fake fans?

Bambino

Featured Posts

Duella Dvil
1 hour ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

we should not hate anybody though. Even if we it's upsetting, that's their business and we have to spread peace and love 

*C major chords bounced on a piano fading in louder and louder*

Evraybawdeez gawta laaahv eachotthhhaaaa

www.instagram.com/theduella666

blackthorns

I don't /hate/ fake fans but they get on my nerves a lot.

At an Imagine Dragons concert the lead singers wife went by (and shes the lead singer of a band I like more than Imagine Dragons tbh) and I called her over to say hi and maybe get a picture/autograph and the girl behind me in line hijacked it and I didn't get a photo or an autograph with her. Afterwards the girl behind me was like "wait who was she?" and after I told her she pulled up the band on spotify and said that their music sucked. I was devastated.  

If you need me, you know where to find me: seeking validation and self-love in my dumpster

Cassidyfal

But if the Gaga hennys saw madonna on the street I bet ya'll be running to take photos and acting like fans too:trollga:

NIGHTCRAWLER
26 minutes ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

*C major chords bounced on a piano fading in louder and louder*

Evraybawdeez gawta laaahv eachotthhhaaaa

STOP THROWING STONES AT YOUR SISTERS AND YOUR BROTHERS!!!!! 

QueenMortuana

Lmao I thought this thread would be about fans who changed their opinions on what Gaga is doing. 

I do hate those fans though. If I meet someone it’s awesome to take a picture but I make sure I shake their hand or hug them, and then proceed to tell them how good of a job they’re doing. I’d rather give them a pleasant interaction than just make them force another smile for a social media photo. (I know people just want to document meeting them for the memory but there’s definitely a selfish capacity within it)

Diamonster

Oh goodness, and they're always the ones that meet her the most :saladga: have like seven hundred pics with her, and just talk garbage about her all the time

Bambino
26 minutes ago, Diamonster said:

Oh goodness, and they're always the ones that meet her the most  have like seven hundred pics with her, and just talk garbage about her all the time

these are the worst.

3 hours ago, Bambino said:

true monsters are lousy af so they're easy to detect.

What if you're a true monster but you're just shy af :neyde:

Archived