💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Don't you just hate fake fans?

Bambino

Featured Posts

Bambino

Well, don't you?

They're the ones who don't care about a celebrity, and I mean, they don't really give a **** about them and/or really dislike them, but once they get to meet them, of course by chance and for free, they're the first to run to take a picture with them as if they were real fans, and maybe ask for an autograph and be like 'heey I just met a celebrity, my fave yaaas.'

Like, you don't even like a certain artist, sometimes you even hate them, so why are you now acting like you're a fan?

Am I wrong fellow GGD?

iWRxqP9.gif

ryanripley

tru and then there's all us real fans who'll probably never meet our idol like:

lJCIUmK.gif

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

NIGHTCRAWLER

we should not hate anybody though. Even if we it's upsetting, that's their business and we have to spread peace and love 

RAMROD

Who is this about? I am sure you are dissing somebody here :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bambino
Just now, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

we should not hate anybody though. Even if we it's upsetting, that's their business and we have to spread peace and love 

Yeah right, pretty sure if Gaga was coming out of her hotel and you happened to see her, you'd definitely let somebody who doesn't give a **** about her seize your chance of taking a picture with her.

And don't tell me you wouldn't know if he's a fan or not, true monsters are lousy af so they're easy to detect.

I'm sure you'll be spreading lots of love to those who take your chance of meeting your fave.

iWRxqP9.gif

Bambino
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

Who is this about? I am sure you are dissing somebody here :giggle:

Not at all. Nobody here even knows who Paulina Rubio is, let alone asking her for an autograph :giggle:

AlexanderMagno

Well, in the society we live in, it's perfectly natural that people go insane whenever they meet a celebrity, whoever that might be. We idolise them. So you know, understand that, don't feel the need to hate :)

RAMROD
Just now, Bambino said:

Not at all. Nobody here even knows who Paulina Rubio is, let alone asking her for an autograph :giggle:

There are many autographs hunters here, for resale on ebay. Sometimes they actually being blatant and have dozens of images they asked the celebs to autographs. It creates words exchanges sometimes between the celeb and the autgrpahs hunters. I am not sure about situation at your place of living though. But could be the same as well.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Thomas P

It’s not really that that annoys me. It’s some other **** that fake fans do. An example:

When Lemonade first came out, my friend (a Beyoncé Stan too) and I were crying and sharing it all over the place. Well then this bitch who loves to diss Beyoncé, shared some songs off of it at a party, and pretended to like them, and  now everyone thinks she’s this super big Beyoncé fan. This same person dragged Gaga through the pits, but after the Super Bowl ,she pretended to love her, and I used to want to just flip **** at her cause I’m like “wow it must be fun to be such a bandwagonning fake ass person. Go back to the rent a rappers you basic”

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

SwissMonster
13 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Well, don't you?

They're the ones who don't care about a celebrity, and I mean, they don't really give a **** about them and/or really dislike them, but once they get to meet them, of course by chance and for free, they're the first to run to take a picture with them as if they were real fans, and maybe ask for an autograph and be like 'heey I just met a celebrity, my fave yaaas.'

Like, you don't even like a certain artist, sometimes you even hate them, so why are you now acting like you're a fan?

Am I wrong fellow GGD?

iWRxqP9.gif

100 % truth detectedT latest?cb=20150310031734

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Bambino
38 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

There are many autographs hunters here, for resale on ebay. Sometimes they actually being blatant and have dozens of images they asked the celebs to autographs. It creates words exchanges sometimes between the celeb and the autgrpahs hunters. I am not sure about situation at your place of living though. But could be the same as well.

Even if the case was like this, nobody would run after Paulina for an autograph :giggle:

It's a bit shallow to care about a celebrity and dedicate your life to a walking business plan :trollga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived