đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Best Performance of Venus

GeeYewWhai

Featured Posts

GeeYewWhai

I feel like everyone forgets how good this performance of Venus was. Vocally speaking she killed it. The PreChorus and the high note harmonizing in the last chorus. She never sounded better singing this song imo. 

Nothing Happened

Helxig

Yeesss. All her performances this night were amazing.

MANiCURE??? Biiiitch :giveup: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

GeeYewWhai
1 minute ago, Helxig said:

MANiCURE??? Biiiitch :giveup: 

the growls in that performance gave me life. ALthough, when she was singing "put your hands all over my body parts" I cringed, cause I remembered she was performing in a kids show. :laughga:

Nothing Happened

Helxig
4 minutes ago, GeeYewWhai said:

the growls in that performance gave me life. ALthough, when she was singing "put your hands all over my body parts" I cringed, cause I remembered she was performing in a kids show. :laughga:

Hahaha it's not really a kids show... a family show I guess... Obviously she just means dancing.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

highongaga

this special always reminds me of how mad my mom got when she performed Venus & MANiCURE because of the outfits :wtfga: too provocative for her i guess :laughga:

YEAHHH BUDDY

FameHookah

oh yasss her vocals that era were FIRE i think since BTW her vocals kept improving each era which is amazing + Venus is A BOP

oh and the instrumental in that performance is sooo good, gosh i just remembered how much i loved the venus mini era haha

WTF is MDNA

Archived