💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Submit Your LG6 "Temporary Replacement Title" Thread!

ELEMENTALITY

Featured Posts

ELEMENTALITY

Alright guys so in spite of recent dramatic fake insider accounts claiming LG6 is called "Wet Paint, I Miss You, Rose" ect....I think we are officially far enough into the pre-era to have an established fake title that everyone on GagaDaily concisely agrees on as a good "holder title" for LG6. (ie:, for ARTPOP, many called LG4 "Hooker on a Church Corner/ HOACC :firega:" in 2011/2012 and for Joanne, many called LG5 "#BARCODE :fthis:/Chaos Angel :staymad:" in 2015/2016.)

I think it's time we have the first ever Temporary Replacement Titleholder of the Pre-Era. Essentially monsters get to decide our reigning titleholder of the most likeable fake title we can have to fawn over to hold us over while Gaga inevitably takes 84 years to work on her next record (or if you're delusional, until April 20th). :poot:

Your title can be serious, beautiful, twisted, hilarious, or even meaningful, just make it attractive. Much like the GGD Elections, after this first thread (where you will be asked to comment your serious inquiry to submit you "TRT", I will gather after a week the Top Ten TRTs with the most reactions (negative or positive). These TRTS will be put in a poll in the second thread to reach a Top 8, followed by Top 6, followed by Top 4, followed by Top 2. Whoever wins the final battle for the TRT of LG6 will be awarded Current Miss Reigning Fake Title Creative in Chief:whitney:

Let the ceremony begin: WHO WILL CREATE THE NEXT PRE-ERA? :lolly:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Punktious

I actually like Wet Paint, but I don't think it would sit well with her other album titles. Supernova would be a good title

ELEMENTALITY
2 minutes ago, Punktious said:

I actually like Wet Paint, but I don't think it would sit well with her other album titles. Supernova would be a good title

When I look at ARTPOP I still think it looks weird shoved between Joanne and Born This Way. lol 

adamsenigma
4 minutes ago, Punktious said:

Wet Paint sounds awful. :selena:

Pop Music

Bare Casualties 

Think of the concepts.

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Captive..

Could be a play on her daily struggles, how her sickness is keeping her from who she is.. and just a all out pop rock album letting out her frustrations. 

Archived