Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Fantano: "Argue: Gaga ruined her career"

dit

Featured Posts

DeanWinchester
2 hours ago, Korok said:

The transition from ARTPOP to Joanne felt brutally dishonest to everything she’s told us about herself. 

Cheek 2 Cheek happened in the middle. Also, she dabbled in country with BTW's Country Road remix and You and I

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RochestrMonstr
1 hour ago, Thomas P said:

I actually think that ARTPOP feels like her least honest. 

1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

same lol she was high nearly all the time

i feel like she put on brave face purely for the sake of the fans

This! 

With ARTPOP, it felt like she was trying to force the “weirdness” factor to work again, even though it was obvious during the BTW era that the novelty was wearing off. 

With Joanne she actually tried something different and seemed a lot more connected to it. 

Lord Temptation
2 hours ago, PartySick said:

I don't think anyone can say she's over when she has a nearly $300,000,000 net worth :reductive: she's one of the most successful artists of all times with dozens of broken records, hundreds of awards, and a sh*t ton of societal and cultural impact to her name. ANYONE that even tries to say she isn't at least successful can honestly take several thousand seats :laughga:

Speak it gurl! Hating Gaga is so early-to-mid 2010s :lolga:

All it now shows is a persons ignorance if someone nowadays mocks Gaga :staymad:

Lord Temptation
3 hours ago, KyliesChild said:

Liking an album doesn't mean you can't give constructive criticism about it 

Yup that is technically true.

But I tend to ignore everything a person says before they say “but”.

Eg “I love you, you are an amazing person, you are so special to me, we are so perfect BUT i want to break up you and PS I had sex with your best friend”

:wtfga:

MaybeKermit
3 hours ago, Korok said:

“I think she changed gears at an appropiate time.”

Yes and no. There’s a difference between “changing gears” and totally abandoning your former image/character/sound/belief/philosophy/etc. The transition from ARTPOP to Joanne felt brutally dishonest to everything she’s told us about herself. 

Okay so I understand where ur coming from but I kind of disagree I think :rip:

Gaga never really TOTALLY abandoned her former "character" (unlike other popstars :derpga:

Yes she changed her style to a more country-INFLUENCED one (just to make the album's concept stronger), and in the beginning of the era her fashion choices were....CHOICES. but if u look at the era now, there were plenty of GAGA moments... she never said Gaga is dead and gone, she said she prefers to tell the Joanne story THIS way... 

Though yes, some things she said were cringey and a contradiction to her earlier saying, but she never really said "Gaga is dead, this is Joanne speaking..." 

I mean; have u watched 5F2 :derpga:

Neight Shayde
13 hours ago, DeanWinchester said:

Cheek 2 Cheek happened in the middle. Also, she dabbled in country with BTW's Country Road remix and You and I

And that statement does not make sense because she warned us during the Born This Way era that she will shapeshift into a different image one way or another a la David Bowie. She knew she wasn't gonna get as many fans if she does that and she understood that people will abandon her for it. 

Archived