Gaga misses Little Monsters and music

Saint Hollywood

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig
7 hours ago, shoful said:

Why isn’t she making music right now? Shouldn’t she be well enough to do that. I thought just the constant dancing was what triggered her symptoms 

Don't you think she's probably quite distraught and depressed over her situation? Don't tell Gaga to basically 'toughen up' when her career that she struggled and grinded to achieve her entire life is crumbling in front of her eyes

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig
48 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

All I can think of while lookong at the pics she shared on IG is "calm before the storm" :gum:

All I can think is that her mind and body are a turbulent storm right now. Waves of sadness and frustration crashing against the shores of her body. I hope she's alright.

MaryJaneHolland
15 minutes ago, Helxig said:

All I can think is that her mind and body are a turbulent storm right now. Waves of sadness and frustration crashing against the shores of her body. I hope she's alright.

Bitch, don't kill my vibe :selena:

where is this performance from?

Spoiler

that intense arm waving is her way of telling us solve the cryptic messages my little detectives!:stalkga:

Spoiler

jk don't drag me:awkney:

katya zamo is not only my spirit animal

Helxig
13 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Bitch, don't kill my vibe :selena:

Gotta live in reality gurl. She's going through really hard times right now and her fanbase just makes jokes. We used to care. We used to send her an outpouring of loving messages when something bad happened to her. But now her condition is just a joke :shrug:  We need to care about her.

MaryJaneHolland
6 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Gotta live in reality gurl. She's going through really hard times right now and her fanbase just makes jokes. We used to care. We used to send her an outpouring of loving messages when something bad happened to her. But now her condition is just a joke :shrug:  We need to care about her.

Everyone cares about her, her condition is not a joke and you're taking it a lil too far :selena:

PlanetChromatica

She's definitely getting treatment in Portland not recording music, there's a very high regarded Fibromyalgia clinic based there.

Kimblue
1 hour ago, ArtyRoberto said:

She's definitely getting treatment in Portland not recording music, there's a very high regarded Fibromyalgia clinic based there.

Probably true but to be fair she recorded music last time she was there.

Mirages
10 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

MONEY?

Money is related to Fame...

The Fame....

OMG!.....

tonight I'm eating a turkey sandwich. 

UglyMildAmericanmarten-size_restricted.g

I'm the bitch that's fragile

12 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

“Can't feel my heart without music” :cryga:

Lyrics? :stalkga: