💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga LG6- Sounds

Frivolero

Featured Posts

Well, this is MusicTruthTeller, so how could they be lying :ladyhaha::derpga:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

KyliesChild

LG6 will be a country-bluegrass-EDM-rock ballad-polka-dance-pop-classical- death metal infusion. Got it.

Contrapoints

So its gonna sound like something we've never heard mashup up with another thing we've never heard of remixed with another thing WE HAVE NOT HEARD OF YET. 

tumblr_ola98pri4Z1r44yfpo1_500.gif

inb4 LG6 is just a full hour and a half of silence followed by a remix of Million Reasons 

lost in limbo

Gurl, the only insider I believe is Tea 4 The Stans, the other insiders can remove themselves :triggered: 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

LadyLuca

They have ended themselves recently

Not reliable at all (oh wonder)

The thing is: I think rumors can be fun and intresting. Just a bunch of fans speculation. But that account is agressive towards follower and so arrogant I just cant take it. Also they spread hateful rumors like Xtina steals LG6 songs for her album. Just stupid.

Their latest fail concerning Gaga was, that they posted a snippet of "Wet Paint" (fake song title they "confirmed") The snippet contained Gaga´s perfect illusion voice. The minute they got snatched for the lie - they were super agressive

DiscoHeaven23

LG6 might like, have a sound on it from at least one genre that's existed in history. 

-DiscoHeaven23 (MusicInsiderTruth23 on Twitter)

Archived