Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 Nature Themed?

Mirrion Rizzons

Featured Posts

Mirrion Rizzons

hmmm okay hunties so

- JWT merch/coachella - animals (maybe gaga could serve some MJ earth song realness) 

- Returns to insta with a picture of a storm (the next era is gonna cause an earthquake in our bussies) okay this ones A STRETCH but 

- Wasn't her followup to the fame supposed to be animal themed? but then queen kesha had that concept for her album

I know these are all just random ideas that came into my head, but my question is would y'all want an animal/nature aesthetic for LG6?

Mirrion Rizzons
Just now, Frivolero said:

NO

lmao it won't be tacky, it'll be subtle. Gaga can make it work 

KyliesChild

gaga's career doesn't/didn't revolve around kesha. she never scrapped a concept/album because someone else did it before, so if she had an animal concept in mind she would've probably done it 

gaga's fascination with nature isn't probably due to the album she's making but her music could be influenced by it indirectly. she probably uses nature to meditate or clear her thoughts out in some way 

GypsyVida

I think she's going for a more "natural feel"

more primitave.

Have you heard the (lost likely fake) snippet of Wet Paint? the scream at the end sounds very tribal/african animal chase.

IDK where exactly I was going with this. :derpga: Basically yes I agree. 

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Reality

I don't know how realistic this is, but I I really want the aesthetic for the era to be like this:

🖤👹

Mirrion Rizzons
Just now, Floptina ACT 3 said:

its because u were DELUSIONAL AF

i never said it was actually gonna happen I SAID QUOTE:

"I know these are all just random ideas that came into my head, but my question is would y'all want an animal/nature aesthetic for LG6?"

So honey take several seats 

Archived