Gaga returns to instagram

Pop Music

Featured Posts

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
August Blue
8 hours ago, Red said:

And then she complains we think everything she does is cryptic, like, wtf is this

umm.. just a great view?? :selena: 

46 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Guys, if she were working on new music, she wouldn’t of written about missing Music! 

This. 

I understand why everyone thinks new music is coming soon when she just cancelled the rest of the tour. :selena: 

They don't seem to understand the gravity of the situation :selena: And just like a week ago she said that she will be taking care of her health in a way she hasn't before. 

Imo, nothing is coming and what is next is ASIB and it's tracklist. With the trailer coming soon :lolly: 

Dominic

Isnt this where they filmed The Goonies? Cannon Beach? Probably why she took the photo. Iconic location. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, August Blue said:

No, forget him :selena: 

I have, but they were both in Oregon lately and he is barely in other US cities other than LA :selena:

I'm just speculating hon :selena:

DonnieDarko

Not some of you thinking this is new music related or that this is cryptic in some way. This is Oregon. 30 miles from this very beach there is a chronic pain treatment facility. 

Woolfsmck

A sea monster is gonna come on shore in the next pic.. 

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

ryanripley
5 hours ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Guys, if she were working on new music, she wouldn’t of written about missing Music! 

it could mean the tour and performing live music, it could mean she's not recording as often as she'd like :trollga:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

TheCureinMalibu
15 hours ago, Flapjack said:

Highkey this seems like such a relaxing place. I can imagine the sounds and fresh air. Our good sis getting her rest :kara:

... this looks like a storm is coming lol. The sky is dark af. And it looks scary.

monketsharona
6 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Is R1 still there? :selena:

Well RedOne was spotted there for a week, then we only know he is in California (I mean it's only 2 hours from Portland and Gaga may be back to LA)

He was in Vegas for a day too

monketsharona
2 hours ago, DonnieDarko said:

Not some of you thinking this is new music related or that this is cryptic in some way. This is Oregon. 30 miles from this very beach there is a chronic pain treatment facility. 

Just saying but she literally was in the studio everyday after cancelling JWT the first time in Portland while she was resting there. 

She already said many times making music make her feel better. 

monketsharona
7 hours ago, ModernEcstasy said:

She didn't say she misses music she said she can't live without music and she misses the fans.

TheJoanneJoker

goes on a social media blackout then comes back with cryptic posts

then she calls her fanbase "delusional"

giphy.gif

Archived