đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Am I the only one? #AfterTWOCancellations #NeedAdvices

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

Ok y'all first of all don't drag me lmao

So, it's been like a little more than two weeks since Gaga announced the cancellation of the 10 remaining dates, and mine included.

Yeah, Feb 20 show is part of the cancelled shows!

Since that announcement, I can't listen to Gaga anymore, and it hurts so much. Like I know it's not her fault, it's not even about this, it's because well if I start listening to her, I'll cry I'm sure. I needed this show in my life, I needed 'this boost' in my life, that whole year of wait for nothing... ugh.

I think (I hope not) that I won't be able to listen to Gaga, until we have new music or something; I don't know.

I need some advices.

NB: Please, people who went to the JWT 561554454323 times or didn't experience a show being CANCELLED TWICE, don't drag me

xoxo, Vivi

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Ok y'all first of all don't drag me lmao

giphy.gif

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

4 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

I think (I hope not) that I won't be able to listen to Gaga

Lies

ObviousShoddyGenet-max-1mb.gif

Just play Bad Romance and see this disease get cured

eSmrov.gif

I kinda feel the same way. But I'm sure it will pass. I still enjoy her music but it's just that it reminds me of this messy tour (no, not her fault) and makes me emotional. I was going to several shows and booked flights + hotels both back in October and now in January/February. I was so ****ing devastated when she cancelled the first time, but then I was like whatever I'm seeing her in January. And then she cancelled permanently. but yeah whatever 

StarryNight

Not even the Lady Gaga Joanne Where Do You Think You’re Goin’? Piano Version?

0lTOkn5.gif

Just now, StarryNight said:

0lTOkn5.gif

tenor.gif

Sneaky Oliver

Its okay! take a break of her discography and listen to another artists and you will come back eventually :happy:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

ViviLittleM
2 minutes ago, StarryNight said:

0lTOkn5.gif

It came out before the cancellation so I had time to listen to it on loop xD

ryanripley

vivi darling, i think you need to listen to her music and just let the waterfall happen :air: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

mister max
Just now, ryanripley said:

vivi darling, i think you need to listen to her music and just let the waterfall happen :air: 

this

the 20th feb will probably one bitch of a day tho, I feel like after that it will better :kara:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

KyliesChild

I didn't book tickets to go to the tour so I can't relate to what you're saying. It must be so hard to be looking forward to an event only for it to be cancelled due to health issues. Another time will come hopefully.

GRIMEZSZ

this is very extra, I've only seen Gaga once in my life and it was almost 6 years ago, i don't think she come back to my country (that's really sad, I'm student, so I'm practically poor for buy a ticket for a show in a another ****ing country) , anyway I hope you can find another Boost in your life, your happiness can not depend of a show, you're amazing sweetie:gaysia:

Archived