Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Does Million Reason deserve to be Gaga’s signature ballad?

NotMyFlop

Featured Posts

LateToCult

Good One (good one, good one, good one, good one) isn’t one of her signature songs. Only this fan base would consider it a signature anything. The truth is she doesn’t have a signature ballad at all.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
10 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Good One (good one, good one, good one, good one) isn’t one of her signature songs. Only this fan base would consider it a signature anything. The truth is she doesn’t have a signature ballad at all.

really? pretty sure the GP would easily recognise it as a gaga track since it was a hit and promo'd literally everywhere

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

LateToCult
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

really? pretty sure the GP would easily recognise it as a gaga track since it was a hit and promo'd literally everywhere

It was a moderate hit that people forgot after the super bowl. Agree to disagree.

ryanripley
1 minute ago, LateToCult said:

It was a moderate hit that people forgot after the super bowl. Agree to disagree.

forgot is a strong word but okay

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Thrasher

Speechless is my favorite Gaga’s song ever and it’s untouchable for me but Million Reasons deserves it because it’s another wonderful and emotional song that means so much to me, so i’m ok with that. 

“Come over, when you’re sober”

Speechless wouldn’t have smashed. It’s too personal and some of the lyrics will get lost with the GP.

MR is a simple easy to sing along to ballad. The lyrics are very broad yet vague that it can interpreted different ways.

BYE

NotMyFlop
8 hours ago, Fish said:

Speechless is arguably better, but way less kown. so yes. 

the saddest thing about this is that she performed it a handful of times for the GP. :toofunny:

#JusticeForSpeechless

Pop Music

Hair (Acoustic) would have been a much more suitable choice. 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Archived