💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Does Million Reason deserve to be Gaga’s signature ballad?

NotMyFlop

Featured Posts

bloody g

I mean, obviously yes... 

All these people saying otherwise are triggering me :triggered:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SwissMonster
15 minutes ago, dit said:

I wish Joanne was her signature ballad but i guess things dont work that way :selena:

Same... Joanne is such a good ballad :giveup:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

ryanripley

ofc its her signature ballard

the gp dont know about brown eyes or speechless

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

The Louvre

It will be obviously and it deserves to be.

I hope she won't forget about Speechless and Yoü and I though in the future. They may not have been as succesful but they're clearly fan favorites.

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

LMSince2008

Million Reasons has been her most popular ballad she has ever made. Here in my country we love ballads so much and I can hear it always on the radio. People in my country love this ballad song and everyone knows it. It's very relatable to everyone since it's about love and heartbreaks. I always proud when I know someone knows how to sing this song and it really captures our hearts. ❤ I hope she will make more ballads like this with relatable lyrics (I love Venus and Aura, but c'mon it's really out of this world.) 

#2018radioisours

GoldenPonyboy
1 hour ago, Bear said:

It's not my personal favourite but it's still definitely special. There is a rawness and honesty to it that just makes it magic.

First time i heard it, it hit me like a brick in the face. To this day it makes me cry. 

DiamondAngel

@everyone You and I is a gigantic classic rock song and I don't know why y'all always call it a ballad 

if you and I is a ballad then Diamond Heart must be one too! 

Archived