Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

DJ Snake disappointed in working with Gaga

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

GagaUnderYou
7 hours ago, Inferno said:

Personally I miss RedOne+Gaga, even though I think some fans hate on the possibility of a collab again? I don't really know why. And im not really sure why anyone prefers DJWS. Not to be like a hater but I don't think hes the greatest producer. He doesn't really take Gaga to that level and I dont think hes capable.

RedOne and Gaga make a complete different sound when they work together. He is a major contributing factor of why Gaga is who she is. He deserves a load of respect. Hopefully, we will hear them work together in the future. DJWS is a very experimental DJ which fits Gaga's image in my opinion, but I think I will always appreciate Red's work a tad more. 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LordEnigma

You guys - I can guarantee you Gaga has probably been rude or off-putting to coworkers/producers. She’s an overall great person but she still has flaws. Don’t let your love for her blind you.

Inferno
21 hours ago, Alexander Levi said:

You guys - I can guarantee you Gaga has probably been rude or off-putting to coworkers/producers. She’s an overall great person but she still has flaws. Don’t let your love for her blind you.

I don't think anyone is blind. No one is claiming her to be inhuman. Like im sure she has been rude on occasion or "difficult", my point simply being im sure a lot of people are difficult. I think it should be noted the difference between someone like Kanye West being infamously difficult vs. someone like Gaga who is occasionally noted to be difficult and her image is ultimately much more damaged by said information than someone with a penis.

Look at her collaboration with Marilyn Manson for instance. He was gushing about her and how much he loved her philosophy and what she was doing and a few drunken coke-binged sessions later hes dissing her and saying how their philosophies are different. They had a disagreement in terms of the direction her career should take and he went on to slander her. Meanwhile hes been pretentious for the duration of his career and is labeled a powerhouse mastermind. You could take it two ways: either you view it from the point of view of "well clearly something rubbed him the wrong way so she must be a hack" or simply that the arrogance of some upstanding males within the industry can't stand to see her have the audacity to challenge their opinions.

Im not saying shes perfect, however this shouldn't even make for a conversation really. And if she were someone else it wouldn't, as usual with her.

Archived