💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

DJ Snake disappointed in working with Gaga

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Just saying but he is not the first one who seems a bit bitter after working with her... Maybe she is not that easy as well.. 

Maybe we shouldn't defend her blindly everytime someone is 'criticizing' her... I mean we are not in the studio with her and her team

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KingRedd

Cmon guys Gaga is not a saint. Imagine putting together work then she all of a sudden scraps most of it and move on. 

Most producers spend a lot of time on their work so when someone doesn’t use it, appreciate it, or even keep it, it can be hurtful. Gaga isn’t really to blame here it’s more so her team but I don’t understand why Gaga can be so sure of something and then completely change it.  Lol

May I Read You? 😎

Darcklighter22

So all in all he's just disappointed in the industry and how things get changed from the original product he brought to the table when he collaborates with US artists. Understandable but thats buisness. :reductive:

49 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Just saying but he is not the first one who seems a bit bitter after working with her... Maybe she is not that easy as well.. 

Maybe we shouldn't defend her blindly everytime someone is 'criticizing' her... I mean we are not in the studio with her and her team

Which other producers didn’t like working with her?

GRIMEZSZ
4 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

I have the same question :nails:

Laceface
15 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

Teddy Riley but that's apparently because of royalties :ph34r:

GRIMEZSZ
1 hour ago, FalsePromise said:
2 hours ago, Decidueye said:

It's a shame that all of the people who helped her create her best tracks and work have left her  :( I get that she likes to be involved in everything and that she can't take no for an answer..I mean that's cool but I guess that's why she's stuck with DJWS and a team compounded by her friends that say yes to everything out of fear of losing their jobs:ladyhaha:

I've been saying this for years and totally agree with you. She needs real friends who will give you a critic if needed instead of just nodding to everything she does. At least that's how I maintain my friendships and it's very constructive.

gaga-side-eye.gif

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Laceface said:

Teddy Riley but that's apparently because of royalties :ph34r:

+ I said 'a bit bitter' not 'disliked working with her'. 

Just saying but DJ Snake didn't even said he didn't like working with her, he just explained how much it was frustrating having everything he did changed without even knowing before it was out. Although he agreed on the fact she a very hard working girl that he respects a lot. He already mentionned it before.

Monsters always getting pressed everytime someone is not licking her ass is kind of annoying... 

Laceface
5 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

+ I said 'a bit bitter' not 'disliked working with her'. 

Just saying but DJ Snake didn't even said he didn't like working with her, he just explained how much it was frustrating having everything he did changed without even knowing before it was out. Although he agreed on the fact she a very hard working girl that he respects a lot. He already mentionned it before.

Monsters always getting pressed everytime someone is not licking her ass is kind of annoying... 

Yeah I agree, I think the interview is kind of lost in translation too. Some sayings in French aren't convertible to English, for example.

NIGHTCRAWLER
2 minutes ago, Laceface said:

Yeah I agree, I think the interview is kind of lost in translation too. Some sayings in French aren't convertible to English, for example.

I don't agree, I'm French and I read the subtitles in English before to post it and I thought they were pretty good, otherwise I would have done a translation myself

monketsharona
11 minutes ago, Laceface said:

yeah I know I'm French :)

I'm sure some producers find it quite bittersweet to work with her, expecially when she cancels everything they did for weeks. Gaga's cancellations can be a bit annoying, even for fans.

So imagine getting your ass for months in the studio to see everything is cancelled in one minute... She did this with a lot of people (RedOne, Rodgers, Moroder, Diane Warren, Elton John and probably much more).Being disappointed doesn't mean they don't like working with her.

NIGHTCRAWLER
5 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

yeah I know I'm French :)

I'm sure some producers find it quite bittersweet to work with her, expecially when she cancels everything they did for weeks. Gaga's cancellations can be a bit annoying, even for fans.

So imagine getting your ass for months in the studio to see everything is cancelled in one minute... She did this with a lot of people (RedOne, Rodgers, Moroder, Diane Warren, Elton John and probably much more).Being disappointed doesn't mean they doesn't like working with her.

I totally agree, I can't imagine how it might feel to have a whole project (like something you've been working on so hardly and for a long time) screwed up in 2 seconds cause Gaga says she doesn't like it. But in the same time, she is the one who is making the album and she knows what she wants and what she doesnt want. This is something sad but there's no "bad guy" and "good guy". This is just people working together. I mean, every job knows some hurtful things that can't be avoided. 

Inferno
6 hours ago, Supersonic said:

He's salty because Gaga didn't just eat up his beats and put a topline over it like Sia does when she writes songs. She basically re-arranged what he did (while still giving him credit for it). He's basically salty that Gaga is in control over what how the songs she writes sound like.

This. She takes control in the studio and I think that makes some producers dislike her. Thats one of the main reasons Calvin Harris was always so bitchy about her, he only likes to work with artists whom he can dominate.

Inferno
2 hours ago, KingRedd said:

Cmon guys Gaga is not a saint. Imagine putting together work then she all of a sudden scraps most of it and move on. 

Most producers spend a lot of time on their work so when someone doesn’t use it, appreciate it, or even keep it, it can be hurtful. Gaga isn’t really to blame here it’s more so her team but I don’t understand why Gaga can be so sure of something and then completely change it.  Lol

This is also probably true. But I really can't help but think that if she were a man it wouldn't be as much of a problem for them. I feel like males in the industry are accustomed to being the dominant party and having their word be more important than the female artists. And I think by the time ARTPOP rolled around Gaga was intent on not letting that happen. So I think its also timing. She was just kind of in a weird bitter place in making that era. There were a lot of passive aggressive statements on that album i.e. Do What U Want etc. I mean she could also just be a d*ck sometimes im sure, but im just saying. Im sure Kanye isn't exactly the easiest person to work with yet everyone acts like hes gods gift to music and just bows down. He scraps a Sia feature and she just applauds him.

Archived