Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

DJ Snake disappointed in working with Gaga

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

The bias in these replies :saladga:
Some of y'all straight up judging him without knowing the whole situation,
We don't know exactly what happened but you guys seemed offended just bcs he mentioned Gaga.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SwissMonster
Just now, The Fame Monster said:

Could it be that Gaga wants to follow her own artistic vision and the producers working with her may not always agree with her decisions?

Yes and it’s funny cause what he say is reciprocal. He says he did HIS album to share his vision. And Gaga made HER album with her vision. And he is criticizing that they didn’t take his vision. This clearly makes no sense. When he really stands for what he said then he shouldn’t criticize Gaga for showing HER visions.

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

duckworth
21 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

that's why I put it in throwback, duh. Many people did not seem to know about this

sorry didn't saw the throwback tag :emma:

PerfectGUY
1 hour ago, gstring said:

His name says it all :reductive: lol jk but at this point we have no receipt nor prove of what actually happened behind the scenes that makes him said something like that.. I still believe in gaga tho :hor: i believe she respects all of her co-workers

Edit : what gaga's song that he contributed or made? Anybody knows? :oprah:

Bloody Mary and Government Hooker

KleinGa

Everyone who works with Gaga say the opposite of what Mr snakey is saying here. 

Why should we believe him? :triggered:

sad that he feels that way :( he helped create some of gagas strongest tracks. 

bloody mary, do what u want, government hooker, sex dreams

they may not be super instant ear candy, but once you get into them, they never let you go. even after 1000 spins, those songs never get old

also: S/o to government hooker, it has such an amazingly dirty, filthy, sexy, gritty, raunchy sound. the beat + synth lines are pure perfection. i love it. its the slut anthem the world needs. shame it never got the video treatment. 

It's a shame that all of the people who helped her create her best tracks and work have left her  :( I get that she likes to be involved in everything and that she can't take no for an answer..I mean that's cool but I guess that's why she's stuck with DJWS and a team compounded by her friends that say yes to everything out of fear of losing their jobs:ladyhaha:

thatfoxyfeeling

I remember Gaga mentioning Zedd, Madeon and DJWS all the time in interviews during ARTPOP. I didn’t hear her mention DJ Snake, obviously didn’t get along. 

He sounds like a whiney lil' baby. I mean, artists have right to change whatever they feel that they need to 'cause it's their album and vision. It doesn't mean it's disrespectful of what you do or whatever. :saladga:

imo it's between her producers and not directly at Gaga

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Catnikko
3 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

From ARTPOP Do What U Want, Sexxx Dreams, Applause. 

Also Government Hooker instrumental was a demo of his.

3 hours ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Do What U Want as well and probably many more unreleased 

shook2.png

I had no idea he contributed to ARTPOP songs, expecially those bops

Actual patient

FalsePromise

I don't really blame Gaga cuz I do know there's one messed up DJ(ws) that doesn't take critics or suggestion in her team, especially during ARTPOP.

FalsePromise
1 hour ago, Decidueye said:

It's a shame that all of the people who helped her create her best tracks and work have left her  :( I get that she likes to be involved in everything and that she can't take no for an answer..I mean that's cool but I guess that's why she's stuck with DJWS and a team compounded by her friends that say yes to everything out of fear of losing their jobs:ladyhaha:

I've been saying this for years and totally agree with you. She needs real friends who will give you a critic if needed instead of just nodding to everything she does. At least that's how I maintain my friendships and it's very constructive.

Luzaleja

I don't think he is being nasty or anything. The OP is missing that he is very grateful anyway :poot: He was just sort of new in the industry when he worked with Gaga and other big artists, and I understand why it'd be frustrating at first to work on something and then only see parts of it being used. However, I think he learned from it and how to deal with it.

At the end of the day, it is Gaga's record, so it should be her vision that's shown on her records. He doesn't really seem salty, it just comes off to me like he's explaining why working in the industry with bigger names can be disappointing/frustrating for someone who wants THEIR vision to be out :shrug: It was probably very naive of him to think that what he produced would be used as is on someone else's record. Especially Gaga.

ryanripley

okay but everyone saying gaga is surrounded by yes men: did ya'll not see gaga and ronson argue in 5F2? :triggered: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived