💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

ionnalee - Everyone Afraid to be Forgotten

synched

Featured Posts

SonOfAphrodite

I'm definitely buying a ticket to her show once I get the money since I already donated to her kickstarter :wub: I've loved everything she as an artist puts out. This album is amazing!! 

Giorno Giovanna

i really love this album and the videos aswell as the film.

my favs are Blazing, Harvest (Tr/st and her are magic together), Memento, Temple, Gone, Dunes Of Sand, Joy . 

I did not expect her new songs to be so hard hitting and electric in some moments, just pay attention to the instrumentals , Blazing and Harvest are amazing bops (listen with good speakers tho!) reminds me of T, In Due Order, Clump.

ă“ăźă‚žăƒ§ăƒ«ăƒŽă‚žăƒ§ăƒŽă‚ĄăƒłăƒŠć€ąăŒă‚ă‚‹

Guys, it's so good! Seriously, if you want new music to listen to, not only give the album a listen, but watch the film she just put out, it is an experience. It's insane how she can build such intricate eras with such little budget, and the music is QUALITY.

I got my tickets + meet and greet and I'm getting my panties on a twist. This woman, damn.

9 hours ago, ToughHooker said:

i really love this album and the videos aswell as the film.

my favs are Blazing, Harvest (Tr/st and her are magic together), Memento, Temple, Gone, Dunes Of Sand, Joy . 

I did not expect her new songs to be so hard hitting and electric in some moments, just pay attention to the instrumentals , Blazing and Harvest are amazing bops (listen with good speakers tho!) reminds me of T, In Due Order, Clump.

I agree! The production is so OUT THERE tbh and i love it. T is one of my fave iam songs and i can definitely get the same feeling from a few songs on this album

This album with quality speakers/headphones  :firega:

Luxe Ford

I read an interview with her recently and she talked a lot about her music and videos comong from a fear of being forgotten so I get the title.

She started out as a singer/songwriter with an accoustic guitar and did a reversed Joanne you might say.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

20 hours ago, Luxe Ford said:

I read an interview with her recently and she talked a lot about her music and videos comong from a fear of being forgotten so I get the title.

She started out as a singer/songwriter with an accoustic guitar and did a reversed Joanne you might say.

The thing is, I don't understand how can ALL her albums be good

Jonna Lee was so good

iamamiwhoami is pure bliss

ionnalee is the bops my body has been asking for since the womb

The only thing I wasn't such a huge fan of was BLUE even though the videos are beaut, but it eventually grew on me big time.

And yeah, she nearly lost her voice and she was like "better get these binches bussys throbbing before I do"

elijahfan

Finally hearing the final versions of Like Hell and Gone, after 7 long years of teasing, is truly the best

FrozenKookie

My first favorite album of 2018! So happy to see hee progress like this after 5 years of listening to iamamiwhoami.

10 hours ago, Venusfly said:

blazing is out of this world

it sounds nothing live i've ever heard before. I was so surprised on the first listen i just fell in love instantly tbh

10 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Finally hearing the final versions of Like Hell and Gone, after 7 long years of teasing, is truly the best

Yeah especially Like Hell, giving me that iamamiwhoami fix that i needed. When that heavy beat came in mid-way through the song i just lost my s*** lmao

• 2 weeks later...
Luxe Ford

She performed a beautiful, paired down Dunes of Sand on a Swedish cafe program the other day. Won't embed..

https://www.svtplay.se/klipp/17116826/dunes-of-sand---ionnalee

The peroxide blonde eating in the background is Bea Szenfeld (her biggest fan, allegedly) who made clothes for the G.U.Y. film. File under #useless trivia.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Our girl just reached her 2nd kickstarter stretch goal, I'm so proud :cryga:

GO PLEDGE ON SOMETHING YOU HOMOS :grr:

• 10 months later...
manuanota

Still the best album of 2018, and maybe even 2019 too :oops: 

Can’t wait to meet her again in April. 🍓

Archived