💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

FolkPop bops u love

FrankGutz

Featured Posts

FrankGutz

Since Gaga ventured into the folk sound with ha selftitle album and doing it gracefully with 'Joanne', put a song u do love with folky vibes :wub:

2006 MANDY MOORE Wild Hope

2014 SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR The Deer and The Wolf

2009 LAURA VEIRS Galaxies

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

Luxe Ford

Goldfrapp - A&E (2008)

Folktronica according to some. This song helped me a lot when, at a messy period in my life, I ended up in accidents & emergencied after a unintentional, stupid overdose. It wasn't even fun stuff I'd taken.

I was laying, in a backless dress and two nicotine patches humming on this song and it made me feel pretty good.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

FrankGutz
6 minutes ago, Luxe Ford said:

Goldfrapp - A&E (2008)

Folktronica according to some. This song helped me a lot when, at a messy period in my life, I ended up in accidents & emergencied after a unintentional, stupid overdose. It wasn't even fun stuff I'd taken.

I was laying, in a backless dress and two nicotine patches humming on this song and it made me feel pretty good.

UGH, Goldfrapp is one of my fave bands tbh, her first trip-hop albums are masterpieces tbh

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

monketsharona

And most of Amy Macdonald discography which is full of folk / rock / pop sounds. She's definitely my fave artist :wub:

DiscoStyx

not sure what folkpop means but I think these fit in:

also, no matter what you think of the movies or the books, y'all should really give a listen to the soundtrack of the twilight saga. even people who don't like it/think it's mediocre recognize how good the music is, and I think that's close to this genre. the first song is off the third movie Eclipse, here's another one of my favorites:

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

Bad Kids

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

2 hours ago, Luxe Ford said:

Goldfrapp - A&E (2008)

My song!! Have this is my mind in loop since it came up. Gorgeous album

Thought the hennys of GAgadaly would go for this, kinda shook

i kinda like it very much. The folk is very much redefined, she kinda works like a folk songstress but this is very contemporany and poppy.

Remembers me of Janet Jackson's Gone till it's gone, instead of a folk song, a  sample of folk rock inserted in a pop song

Archived