šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga Vegas show Willy Wonka + Pop-Art or show girl / masked party themed

dit

Featured Posts

I am inventing a rumor until it becomes reality Ā :poot:Ā 

The Vegas show is going to be Pop-ArtĀ meets Willy Wonka chocolate factory themed OR an elevated cabaret show girl / dark masked party type of theme. Better believe it :poot:Ā 

It will look like this:Ā 

Resize-Willy-Wonka-Chocolate-Factory_bac630x355.jpglatest?cb=20141213042821chocolate-factory-fy-017-20x40-willy-won

:poot:

Ā 

OR like this:

6101t.jpgburlesque_stage_by_rebelwilla-d54ct6z.jpr0-480x330.jpg13.jpg

Ā 

:poot:Ā 

Ā 

thank you :poot:

SCHEISSEMONTRE
1 minute ago, dit said:

I am inventing a rumor until it becomes reality because I can and now a days we believe anything so why not :poot:Ā 

The Vegas show is going to be ARTPOP meets Willy Wonka chocolate factory themed OR an elevated cabaret show girl / dark masked party type of theme. Better believe it :poot:Ā 

It will look like this:Ā 

Resize-Willy-Wonka-Chocolate-Factory_bac630x355.jpglatest?cb=20141213042821chocolate-factory-fy-017-20x40-willy-won

:poot:

Ā 

OR like this:

6101t.jpgburlesque_stage_by_rebelwilla-d54ct6z.jpr0-480x330.jpg13.jpg

Ā 

:poot:Ā 

Ā 

thank you :poot:

Why did you put it under rumour when itā€™s made by you and then it turns out to be false.

Mychal

2 minutes ago, SCHEISSEMONTRE said:

Why did you put it under rumour when itā€™s made by you and then it turns out to be false.

BecausĀ it will turn out to be true :poot:Ā just roll with it and enjoy it please! thx :selena:Ā 

edit: ok guys I changed it to "other" :poot::heart:Ā 

FrankGutz

that sounds good, funny and cute, so its gonna be fake, we never get good things

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

Archived