Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's reaction to ASIB doing well / badly

androiduser

Featured Posts

androiduser

How do you guys think or expect that Gaga will react to A Star is Born doing great, or doing terribly?

What do you think will be her reaction to the movie being a success - will she thank the people around her and the press for great reviews? And if it flops/underperforms, do yo expect her to shrug it off, or start blaming everyone around her? Will she throw Bradley Cooper under the bus, and say he wasn't taking her ideas into consideration?

Do you think she will mention her medical condition in either of the cases? Worked her ass of in spite of her condition, and pulling it through.... vs. Not being able to cope with the abusive movie industry that wasn't taking her condition into consideration, so the movie suffered?

What are your realistic expectations to how Gaga handles whatever may happen to the movie?

I’m sure she will be excited on the film’s success. But even if it becomes a lackluster she probably will still be proud she accomplished her goal in acting. Then her vengence will be picking up another major role in a drama/horror film. :usrs:

GypsyBabe

There are a lot of what ifs here but the movie is gonna smash and Gaga will come out of it looking better than ever...

If not, Gaga will be proud of her work and the experience and her fanbase will be as well. 

pnUePLCyg

⚯͛

Its not a blockbuster so it isn’t even supposed to smash... I don’t think she cares at all about the success of it and she ain’t petty enough to throw a tantrum over a movie she just acted in.

Meredith Grey

Obviously Gaga will thank everyone around her whether it’s a success or a failure and handle it with class. When has she ever done otherwise?

Sneaky Oliver

We should actually worry about GGDailers/ twitter stans. Gaga will be fine :ladyhaha:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

FameHookah

Ask ARTPOP, the poor sis didnt even get mentioned at the sb or carpool karaoke lmao even the tour (well she did only Applause)

WTF is MDNA

She will do C2C2 and release another personal album: Cynthia

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

She'll be ok. She stood up for ARTPOP when everyone hated it, she'd do the same if it tanked.

And it if goes well then prepare for major spamming and Heal Me x1000 a la Million Reasons.

LePetitGAGABLover
46 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

Ask ARTPOP, the poor sis didnt even get mentioned at the sb or carpool karaoke lmao even the tour (well she did only Applause)

This ^^^^^

Stephen

uh.. wtf is this mindset. Sounds like you're implying she's a liar :oprah:

I think she'll tell the truth about her experience. She'll be proud of it even if it under performs.

Bradley

She'll be okay with either reception. She's a grown woman and she can handle disappointment, I mean she lost two Grammys to Ed Sheeran. And of course she wouldn't blame Bradley or the team behind this film, she'll understand that reviews are out of their control and won't start pointing fingers at people.

Archived