Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Vegas Residency Dates

flynn99

Featured Posts

I am super keen for this Vegas Residency, so many people are hating on it and i have no idea why. I hope it doesn't mean the end of her career tho.

So my question is, when will the dates/tickets be out? I am flying down from Australia to go see it and im so excited.

Black Jesus †

Just now, ZacharyMark said:

Gaga's 31. Her career is far from over.

i know but most people that go to a vegas residency it usually means there career is over, i hope Gaga doesn't think this and I hope she continues to make albums after it.

Black Jesus †

DeleteMyAccount
Just now, flynn99 said:

i know but most people that go to a vegas residency it usually means there career is over, i hope Gaga doesn't think this and I hope she continues to make albums after it.

flat,800x800,070,f.jpg

TEANUS

Okay people let’s discuss the topic of the thread instead of making a pointless “point” that doesn’t need to be made :ladyhaha:

I would say around May/ June. That will probably be the first round. Then maybe a second/ third round with ASIB and such. And more as the residency continues. They’ll probably play it by ear a bit and just see how can she handle it as time goes on

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

DiscoStyx

Stop with this "an artist is over if they do a Vegas residency" Justin Timberlake-kind of bs :saladga:

OT: we don't know yet. I would say no earlier than this summer or fall

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

ryanripley
16 minutes ago, flynn99 said:

don't worry, britney's tour after her residency is selling like crazy :tony: 

OT: i guess Q2 latest this year?

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

12 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

Okay people let’s discuss the topic of the thread instead of making a pointless “point” that doesn’t need to be made :ladyhaha:

I would say around May/ June. That will probably be the first round. Then maybe a second/ third round with ASIB and such. And more as the residency continues. They’ll probably play it by ear a bit and just see how can she handle it as time goes on

thank you for being the only one who answered lmao

Black Jesus †

As long as she releases dates around April/May 2019. :toofunny:

I need to see this rah rah b*tch for my 21st birthday. Flying over from Australia and everything. Glad I'll be 21 because if you're under 21 then there's not much to do at all. :ladyhaha:

1 minute ago, Blake said:

I need to see this rah rah b*tch for my 21st birthday. Flying over from Australia and everything. Glad I'll be 21 because if you're under 21 then there's not much to do at all. :ladyhaha:

lol ill be 15 when I fly over...

Black Jesus †

SwissMonster
47 minutes ago, flynn99 said:

I am super keen for this Vegas Residency, so many people are hating on it and i have no idea why. I hope it doesn't mean the end of her career tho.

So my question is, when will the dates/tickets be out? I am flying down from Australia to go see it and im so excited.

I am coming from Europe and I am so exited for the dates!! I try to go to the opening show!!

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

SwissMonster
16 minutes ago, Blake said:

Sammmeeee I am going for my 21st too!!

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Archived