💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is everyone sleeping on After Laughter

TheWitness

Featured Posts

TheWitness

It’s a critically acclaimed album (80+) by a well known band (Paramore)

The lead single ,Hard Times, despite being the best song released last year (fight me) only debuted at 90 then fell off the top 100

Then Told You So didn’t Chart 

Then the album peaked at FOUR

Then they payed fake Happy dust with a boring video and it didn’t chart

Then they released  Rose Coloured Boy an AMAZING QUALITY VIDEO and it’s doing nothing despite fighting Hard Times for the best song on the album

They got 0 Grammy  NOMINATIONS 

AND THEN FALL OUT BOY GO NIMBER 1 WITH THAT GOD AWFUL MANIA ALBUM LIKE WHAT?????

(I love fob but boy was that album bad)

Like seriously :saladga:

Album

Videos

Host Of Lyricasism

They are a rock band.. rock bands gets a big breakthrough and then it's just them and the fans..

There's no real reason to consider their place on the charts or their nomination, they are not here for that..

I mean, let's take Green Day.. they were big during American Idiot and then they couldn't do the same with the next albums.. rock it's a hit or miss with the mainstream pop... usually a miss..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

James Gibson

I absolutely adore this album! It made me become a fan of them and it was for sure one of the best of the last year (after Melodrama).

The Grammys really overlooked this one as it's the greatest of the band and I feel bad for them for letting such a great record and band go. Their loss.

Anyway, I keep hearing it on a daily basis

DeleteMyAccount

I think we need to realize how the music industry works. Music, whether great or bad, will only be successful depending on a mix of factors: radio deals, label support, GP support, spontaneous overall success, popular performance at an award show, etc. Sometimes great music just don't get enough backing to get into the public's eye. And when a certain song gets something going, like Despacito, it destroys. 

TheWitness
16 minutes ago, seXXX dreams said:

maybe because they’re not good

maybe you should listen to it :triggered: 

Host Of Lyricasism

TheWitness
2 minutes ago, Blake said:

You seriously think Hard Times was the best song released last year? :toofunny:

It's a cute bop but.....no. :ladyhaha:

What do you thinks better?

The Cure :bon:

Host Of Lyricasism