Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which artist/band does GGD hate on the most?

StrawberryBlond

Which artist/band does GGD hate on the most?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Which artist/band does GGD hate on the most?

• Christina Aguilera
    • Madonna
    • Die Antwoord
    • Katy Perry
    • The Chainsmokers
    • Ed Sheeran
    • Justin Timberlake
    • Other (please specify)

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

Over the years, while Gaga has won a lot of famous fans, she's also had more than her fair share of artists saying mean things about her. Whether it was outright calling her untalented/saying her music was bad or copying her or just a case of perceived shade by fans, GGD had built up a certain level of dislike for quite a few singers/bands because of their "disrespect" towards their queen. Some wish said singer/band would stop being successful and fade away, others like their music but can't stand their personality and some are just completely neutral (but those are rare, let's be real).

So, which one do you think, generally, collectively, GGD hates on the most, because of how they've seemingly treated her?

Personally, I'd have to say Katy. The AP era was a terrible time to be a Gaga fan but it was made all the worse by the whole AP vs. Prism situation. Some believe that AP could have been a lot more successful had Katy not launched Prism at the same time and overshadowed her. While some fans already disliked Katy for having more #1's than Gaga between 2010-2012 and being a general pop rival, the lid was blown off when she decided to release Roar at the same time as Applause and both eras ended up running side by side. This seeming attempt at sabotage was enough for Katy to be the subject of much derision around here, even though it's obviously her label who makes the scheduling choices. Had it not been for this, I would have voted Madonna, though. Let's not pretend that Gaga's entire career could have been over due to the whole BTW copied EY situation which Madonna poked fun at on tour by singing a mash-up of the two songs, followed by the song, She's Not Me. However, Madonna and Gaga shared enough fans to ensure that she has not been the most hated on artist around here. Though she still comes close.

papergangstas

Flopsmokers! Yuck! :chica:

+ Ed Sheeran after the Grammys :poot:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

ryanripley

the madonna hate really isn't that strong, i'd say there's way more fans than haters of madonna here

i think JT replaced TCS but Ed seems be all year round :poot: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

TheRoof

Ed Sheeran and The Chainsmokers are the most hated by far

the others have detractors and fans equally

edit: also is surprising that Madonna is not the most hated person tbh:reductive: , she would be by far the most obvious choice cause......:reductive::selena: but even Katy , Taylor and Beyonce are more hated despite the last three never had done or say something  mean to gaga :poot:

James Gibson

I believe The Chainsmokers, Ed Sheeran and JT are the biggest today. But this cult site have already gone down with numerous artists such as Xtina, Lana Del Rey, Madonna, Katy, Taylor, Azealia Banks, Iggy Azalea. But after a Hey_Girl.mp3 wave we tend to dislike or go after the bland untalented however not deservingly successful men instead of putting women against each other

Christina Aguilera - I wouldn't say hate but more RELEASE YOUR ALBUM ALREADY!!! :grr:

Xtina paid for her sins about what she said about Gaga but like she had enough, we forgave her long time ago, even before DWUW..

Madonna - It's more fans war.. most of the people here love Madonna..

Die Antwoord - who? they are irrelevant, so we don't waste our energy on them..

Katy Perry - naaah we don't hate, we just like to laugh at her..

The Chainsmokers - Yeah we hate them but not so much..

Justin Timberlake - It was more anger because of Janet and the Bowl, but in general, JT is not even considered here as something to talk about..

Ed Sheeran  - I think the hate toward Ed it's because of his look, I would say the hate here is very strong and mostly comes from the gays, so I think it's annoying for them to see someone who's not a top model succeeding + they feel like he stole Gaga's Grammy in a category that is about popularity and not about quality (but quality is arguable thing)..

I think The hate toward Ed needs to toned down.. it's too much..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

KingRedd

The holy trinity of hate here:

1. Ed Sheeran

2. Katy Perry

3. Beyonce 

if you mention any of these names, the hate will pour in. For example: 

1. Ed Sheeran - “tacky music” “ ugh he’s so full of himself” 

2. Katy Perry - “Flop” “She so generic” 

3. Beyonce - “overrated” “She doesn’t write” 

May I Read You? 😎

TheRoof
1 minute ago, River said:

Christina Aguilera - I wouldn't say hate but more RELEASE YOUR ALBUM ALREADY!!! :grr:

Xtina paid for her sins about what she said about Gaga but like she had enough, we forgave her long time ago, even before DWUW..

Madonna - It's more fans war.. most of the people here love Madonna..

Die Antwoord - who? they are irrelevant, so we don't waste our energy on them..

Katy Perry - naaah we don't hate, we just like to laugh at her..

The Chainsmokers - Yeah we hate them but not so much..

Justin Timberlake - It was more anger because of Janet and the Bowl, but in general, JT is not even considered here as something to talk about..

Ed Sheeran  - I think the hate toward Ed it's because of his look, I would say the hate here is very strong and mostly comes from the gays, so I think it's annoying for them to see someone who's not a top model succeeding + they feel like he stole Gaga's Grammy in a category that is about popularity and not about quality (but quality is arguable thing)..

I think The hate toward Ed needs to toned down.. it's too much..

i'm not from the ones who hate Ed Sheeran and/or make fun of him for been "ugly" (not very Born This Way coming from monsters tbh :sure:) but apparently at the beggining of last year he made a lot of "arrogant" comments , not only the SB comment so i kinda see why some people (not only in GGD) can't stand him.

3 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

i'm not from the ones who hate Ed Sheeran and/or make fun of him for been "ugly" (not very Born This Way coming from monsters tbh :sure:) but apparently at the beggining of last year he made a lot of "arrogant" comments , not only the SB comment so i kinda see why some people (not only in GGD) can't stand him.

Can't stand him is fine, but most of comments are really bad..

And idk, we are fans of the queen of arrogance.. so I don't see a problem why he can't be.. I think it's just insecurity in Gaga's career choices and music that causing this huge hate..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived