Coming to end the talentless and save pop music again

IMG_2669.thumb.JPG.240df56b8c0870d8a9648

Yas give me dat promo:derpga:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wolf Boy
10 hours ago, Ryusei said:

I still don't get why so many people here hate her... mediocrity doesn't warrant hate... she got some jams and she isn't a bad singer 

She has no jams. Shes cringe.

thatfoxyfeeling

I think it’s gonna bomb, kinda want all the pop girls to flop now ready for Gaga’s return to the throne with LG6. :laughga:

DeleteMyAccount

The problem is that she thinks she can release music like Gaga, every 2-3 years. She actually should've released new music right after her 2nd album. I feel like most people are onto new artists at this point. But we'll see.

RAMROD

I am not sure people even like her anymore. She have a new song last year and a soundtrack for SMURF movie too, bet not many of you actually aware of that, neither does the public, and that is kind of serious since that movie released a week before Easter weekend, the film itself have good income but yet nobody aware of the theme song at all lmao

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ordinarynam1310
2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

I am not sure people even like her anymore. She have a new song last year and a soundtrack for SMURF movie too, bet not many of you actually aware of that, neither does the public, and that is kind of serious since that movie released a week before Easter weekend, the film itself have good income but yet nobody aware of the theme song at all lmao

that song was trash tbh

DiscoHeaven23
2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

yeah, she's kinda followed that one hit album trajectory that so many do.

The first album is MEGA, the second one has a popular lead single, but then the rest perform subpar and the album doesn't sell well.

And then the 3rd album just places them in has been land.

In fact her music career has followed the same pattern as Ciara's so far. 

you can see how Ciara's worked out here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ciara_discography

Archived