Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Meghan Trainor Lead Single By March 2nd

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Meghan's lead single to her 3rd album will be released by March 2nd, when she performs it on Ellen 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei

I still don't get why so many people here hate her... mediocrity doesn't warrant hate... she got some jams and she isn't a bad singer 

Musery

The Child

Please can she not wait after my birthday to release it, I don’t want to listen to her new song just before turning 20. It will be bad luck for me.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

DiscoHeaven23
2 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

I still don't get why so many people here hate her... mediocrity doesn't warrant hate... she got some jams and she isn't a bad singer 

I think it stems from her inflated ego at the beginning of her Thank You era. 

But i agree with you, it doesn't warrant hate. 

Supersonic
1 minute ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I think it stems from her inflated ego at the beginning of her Thank You era. 

But i agree with you, it doesn't warrant hate. 

Also she's a closeted Trump supporter

Versace
4 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Please can she not wait after my birthday to release it, I don’t want to listen to her new song just before turning 20. It will be bad luck for me.

Haha I'm excited it'll be out a day before my Bday 

1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

there is no proof of her supporting Trump. She said she'd vote for Hillary and is against Gun Rights and Pro LGBT. Let's not put some fake accusations out here.

OT: Meghan is extremely talented and a hard worker. Listening to her Podcast with RuPaul and Michelle Visage made me like and understand her a lot. Can't wait.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Supersonic
3 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

She liked pictures and videos of Trump on Instagram where he talked about deporting Mexicans without realizing that Instagram likes are public.

Ryusei
3 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

ok and how do you know that? like come on dude dont stoop so low just cause you dont like her

Musery

1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

She liked pictures and videos of Trump on Instagram where he talked about deporting Mexicans without realizing that Instagram likes are public.

Proof? I looked through several pages on Google and no Pop Forum or Twitter Account tweeted/talked about it. Are you sure? can you provide receipts?

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Ryusei
Just now, Noah said:

Proof? I looked through several pages on Google and no Pop Forum or Twitter Account tweeted/talked about it. Are you sure? can you provide receipts?

same, I just looked and couldn't find a thing about it.. 

Musery

Archived