MaryJaneHolland

?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Yes muva give me those 1B+ views videos
    • Omg no, R*th Hogben for life

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland

... the videography of the LG6 era is all inspired and channeling classic movies? Not basically ripping them off, but channeling them in a nice non-reductive (:sure:) way.

I'm imagining LG6 being a very sassy, cocky, bitchy, sexy, vain album (issa concept, isn't it? kJHumAc.gif), and what I want the most from her now are A+ videos, I was thinking what would the fellow Little Directors thing of the next era's videgraphy being all based on classic movies?

1. One video based on Charlie's Angels where Gaga played all three angels or based on Mean Girls where Gaga played all of the Plastics.

2. Inspired by Death Becomes Her, a video where she is mocking the Hollywood lifestyle (kii medonsters are coming).

3. A video inspired by the Cell Block Tango in Chicago. Gaga plays all of the 6 wives and the video is basically this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrrz54UtkCc. She would state since the actual beginning that this video is some sort of a remake of the original, so she won't have the pressed ones calling her a copycat. This would mean 2 videos where Gaga played all the roles herself.... I guess we'll have to sacrifice one choice :selena:

4. A video where she plays a Disney villain kJHumAc.gif What about Maleficent?

Would you like something like this? kJHumAc.gif Or nah? kJHumAc.gif Share thought and ideas xoxo MJH kJHumAc.gif

A Charlies Angel inspired music video directed by Ruth Hogben, with a 70s inspired bop produced by Mark Ronson you say? Here for it. :sis:

ryanripley
10 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

1. One video based on Charlie's Angels where Gaga played all three angels or based on Mean Girls where Gaga played all of the Plastics.

156.gif

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

joanoflark

I would love for her to make German expressionist inspired music videos. À la Nosferatu and Das Cabinet des Dr. Caligari. Really dark and twisted. But that's just not realistic. 

MaryJaneHolland
14 minutes ago, Bear said:

A Charlies Angel inspired music video directed by an actual director with a 70s inspired bop produced by Mark Ronson you say? Here for it. :sis:

Fixed :lana:

Come on there are a bunch of insanely creative directors out there, why would she be stuck with Lobster Eye? :awkney:

papergangstas

I just want bops :chica:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

SwissMonster
4 minutes ago, fayecuntaway said:

I would love for her to make German expressionist inspired music videos. À la Nosferatu and Das Cabinet des Dr. Caligari. Really dark and twisted. But that's just not realistic. 

Wasn’t the Applause video inspired by german expressionism?:oprah:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

Fixed :lana:

Come on there are a bunch of insanely creative directors out there, why would she be stuck with Lobster Eye? :awkney:

:udidnt: I love her visuals on PI though :giveup: 

But I'll accept a swap provided I can keep Mark for the 70s track :neyde: 

I prefer Ruth Hobgoblin

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

MaryJaneHolland
4 minutes ago, Bear said:

:udidnt: I love her visuals on PI though :giveup: 

That was a somehow decent video, but the girl cant come up with an actual GAGA video with a twist and a storyline. :neyde: I said what I SAID :neyde:

Archived