💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

"Good Old Days" Is Becoming A Radio Hit

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

I'm so excited to see this.

4 months after it became a single (released in October of 2017), "Good Old Days" by Macklemore, featuring Kesha is starting to grow on Pop and Adult Pop radio platforms. 

On Billboard's latest Pop radio chart, the song sits at #12. That chart was posted this past Tuesday, with another coming on Tuesday. Kworb shows that this song has begun being played more and more in the last week or so. Today it had a +101 on Pop radio, with an audience increase of .312. On Adult Pop radio, Billboard has the song at #20, an increase from #23 the week before. Kworb shows that the song had an increase of +35 today on Adult pop and an audience increase of .239 (adult pop has less adds than pop radio). Overall on radio, Billboard has the song at #22, which was an increase from #29 the week before! That's amazing. 

While the song can't steam for s**t, this increase in radio should drive sales of the song up, and keep the song on the Hot 100 longer. After 20 weeks on the Hot 100, it has to be in the Top 50 to stay on the chart. And this radio increase will keep it there. So far it's been on the chart for 16 weeks, and has increased to almost the top 50. Right now it sits at #53 (its peak so far).

Good Old Days (2017/2018)
1st Week: #70
2nd Week: #72
3rd Week: #72
4th Week: #68
5th Week: #67 
6th Week: #65
7th Week: #64 
8th Week: #64
9th Week: #61
10th Week: #60
11th Week: #54 
12th Week: #54
13th Week: #54 
14th Week: #55
15th Week: #59 
16th Week: #53 (still charting)

tumblr_owqg3o1QzF1tbdvauo3_r1_540.gif

Stream here: 

GypsyBabe

Me when I try to decipher anything you chart monsters say...

poeQMNLQg

But good for Kesha! She deserves success! 

⚯͛

DiscoHeaven23
1 minute ago, GypsyBabe said:

Me when I try to decipher anything you chart monsters say...

poeQMNLQg

But good for Kesha! She deserves success! 

haha I'm sorry :selena:

The Louvre

Sleeper hit!

I really like this song, hopefully it can reach the top 40

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

GypsyBabe
2 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

haha I'm sorry :selena:

:saladga: I'm sorry about my brain when it comes to this stuff...

10 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Today it had a +101 on Pop radio, with an audience increase of .312. On Adult Pop radio, Billboard has the song at #20, an increase from #23 the week before. Kworb shows that the song had an increase of +35 today on Adult pop and an audience increase of .239 (adult pop has less adds than pop radio).

This excerpt I was like 

pn15lsFug

⚯͛

baptism

I can't believe it took this long for it to start picking up. Annoying. It's a great song with a lot of heart. I hope it smashes. 

LateToCult

I hear it every single day on the radio here in Seattle. But that’s probably because Macklemore is in it.

bloody g

hopefully this becomes a hit :giveup:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Archived