Why are so many people hating on telephone

Bloodyjack

Featured Posts

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloodyjack
27 minutes ago, ECORONA said:

Stop calling bitch. You are suffocating me!!! Just stop!!! Omfg you keep calling me....now I feel like you might be watching me....are you stalking me?!?!?! Stop calling!!! Now I’m terrified.

terror=fear=monster

now look who‘s the monster lolz:trollga:

What you mean calling you on the... Telephone

Bloodyjack
41 minutes ago, Salvador Sequea said:

Yeah but I personally dislike videos with pauses between the song :awkney:

Yes I sorta agree but the way I see it i can listen to the song anytime on the radio or on the album. I'd rather have her do something memorable and iconic and risk a few pauses than have a flat MV like million reasons

RochestrMonstr

I remember waiting for that video. It definitely had the most build-up hype of any of her videos.

It’s definitely a great video. I don’t think it’s her best though. It’s almost too cohesive for a Gaga video.

I prefer the less clearly stated visuals of some of her other videos. (I prefer the other two TFM videos over this one)

19 hours ago, Luxe Ford said:

Bacause mommy said (up do debate) she doesn't like it!

I *do* like it and wasn't aware of any hate. Its boring to sing at the karaoke bar, though.

And the video is flawless!

It’s fun if you do the sandwich dance

I think a big part of that is because Gaga mentioned it was like her least liked MV because it had too much going on or something like that and so you know how a lot of us LMs are sheep so they followed what the herder said and lied to themselves until they truly believed it was a bad MV when in fact it is one of her best. :poot: 

MaryJaneHolland
2 hours ago, LateToCult said:

The BeyHive calls it TracFone and I’m not ashamed to admit I giggled when I read it. :ladyhaha:

Maybe they're mad cuz it was the only hit Beyonce had in years

erOMK_s-200x150.gif

Bloodyjack
6 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Maybe they're mad cuz it was the only hit Beyonce had in years

erOMK_s-200x150.gif

exactly!! the beyhive have some serious nerve. especially since beyonce made her own ripoff called video phone like WTF:triggered:

Archived