question

Why are so many people hating on telephone

Bloodyjack

Featured Posts

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jessica Germ

I know right! It's literally the most iconic song and video from the most iconic female singers (at least this decade). 

Like do-not-cross yellow police band bikini? Cigarette glasses? Anyone would recognize them if someone wears them on Halloween :lolga:

It's not that i don't like the video, it's just my least favorite, like when you see through all tfm theme/aesthetic it doesn't fit though, looks like a Katy video, kind of childish

I mean even Gaga doesn't like it

... and now i just sit in silence.

Bloodyjack
2 minutes ago, Jessica Germ said:

I know right! It's literally the most iconic song and video from the most iconic female singers (at least this decade). 

Like do-not-cross yellow police band bikini? Cigarette glasses? Anyone would recognize them if someone wears them on Halloween :lolga:

Exactly! Iconic in every aspect and look how many people have been inspired by it like lemonade

RAMROD

Gaga herself dislike the MV cos she crammed too many ideas in it and wishes she edit herself more.

But personally, I don't hate it. Two of my favourites in one MV, all that missing is Rihanna tbh.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ArtGagaPop

I don't hate it, it's just not one of my favorite videos of her. Also i personally prefer the videos from btw-ap era more then tfm in general :classy:

tumblr_mg88902XL11ql9217o2_500.gif

tumblr_mg88902XL11ql9217o4_500.gif

tumblr_ov5kpcT2TG1wz7wzco1_500.gif

Bloodyjack
5 minutes ago, Antonoff said:

It's not that i don't like the video, it's just my least favorite, like when you see through all tfm theme/aesthetic it doesn't fit though, looks like a Katy video, kind of childish

Dahhling!! I'm all for comparing videos with other videos and artists but Katy come on Katy. She could nevaah dream up such an Idea in her wildest dreams have you ever seen a Katy video

Bloodyjack
7 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Gaga herself dislike the MV cos she crammed too many ideas in it and wishes she edit herself more.

But personally, I don't hate it. Two of my favourites in one MV, all that missing is Rihanna tbh.

There was that rumour of a riri track and the fake leak so wish it was real lol at least we have BBHMM which is her telephone I guess

RAMROD
Just now, Bloodyjack said:

There was that rumour of a riri track and the fake leak so wish it was real lol at least we have BBHMM which is her telephone I guess

Personally I will not mind to wait til eternetiy for them to work together tbh sksks :P

Rihanna seems the kind of energy that Gaga might need, you know what I mean? Gaga is more to serious artsy type and Rihanna is unapologetic fun woman.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bloodyjack
7 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Personally I will not mind to wait til eternetiy for them to work together tbh sksks :P

Rihanna seems the kind of energy that Gaga might need, you know what I mean? Gaga is more to serious artsy type and Rihanna is unapologetic fun woman.

I agree that rhiannas cool and they'd be good for each other but honestly it's ri that needs gaga at the moment her cereer is going no where

21 minutes ago, Antonoff said:

Maybe because it’s brightly colored, but aside from that idk what makes a team-up prison break and mass murder within the realm of a Katy Perry video :laughga: Telephone is fun and bright and crazy, but more in a candy covered cyanide kind of way not candy necklaces and meme-references. It’s still very much Gaga and if nothing else matches the general acid-soaked 80s aesthetic of TMB tour.

MaryJaneHolland
30 minutes ago, Antonoff said:

looks like a Katy video, kind of childish

She poisoned a whole ****ing diner of people :triggered:

The video is cute, that’s for sure. The song is what people take issue with... It sounds like a boring Britney Spears outtake... 

Spoiler

gret80.gif

Salvador Sequea

Yeah but we don't even have many choices when is about TFM Videos, there are only three :poot:.

And if I gotta choose, I prefer Alejandro over Telephone tbh.

And is not that the Telephone MV is bad, but among the three videos we have :selena:...

Spoiler

BUT if we count the Teeth video, well :awkney:

Archived