Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why are so many people hating on telephone

Bloodyjack

Featured Posts

Bloodyjack

So recently I've been reading up on a lot of threads about TFM videos and I just can't believe the telephone video is getting so much hate. Since (although I've been a fan since just dance) it basically made me the insane little monster I am today. The outfits,the script, the so bad it's good factor of it all. And I'm not saying it's a technical masterpiece but I just think people should take it for what it is. a fun, glitzy, campy pop video with a killer storyline and some hilarious dialogue and to be honest I don't think Gaga or Beyonce expected anything more from it that it was either. I mean how could they take any of that dialogue seriously and I think some of the video like Beyonce's character and the *** wagon is a reference to old blaxploitation/sexploitation movies

So yeah I just think it's one of the most iconic videos and it's also defined her a lot as a performer

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland

Because they'd rather see Ruth's 2.99 dollars visials :selena:

Telephone is her best video and that's a FACT!!!!!!

Phaye Monster

People hate the video? I can understand the song but why the video? It’s one of her bests. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

LADYGAGASHOOCK
1 minute ago, DelusionalGaga said:

The video is actually the only redeeming factor about this song :triggered:

:triggered:x1000

Your name fits you perfectly:interestinga:

12 minutes ago, Bloodyjack said:

and the *** wagon is a reference to old blaxploitation/sexploitation movies

It's pulled directly from Kill Bill, sis.....

11-kill-bill-pussy-wagon.png?w=1075

We also all get by now that you've been a fan since JD. :flop: 

DelusionalGaga
1 minute ago, MMXIX said:

How?? It's a pop smash

I don't think it really fits into the whole fear concept of the Fame Monster. And I don't like how many effects are used on her voice :selena:

Just now, DelusionalGaga said:

I don't think it really fits into the whole fear concept of the Fame Monster. And I don't like how many effects are used on her voice :selena:

But.... It's electro pop and she doesn't even have that many effects on her voice. Sigh I don't get some of you

Bloodyjack
Just now, Blake said:

It's pulled directly from Kill Bill, sis.....

11-kill-bill-pussy-wagon.png?w=1075

We also all get by now that you've been a fan since JD. :flop: 

Bruc I know the *** wagon is from kill bill. Kill bill in its self is heavily inspired by old crappy but fabulous exploitation movies like foxy brown and coffy as well as a bunch of Japanese movies. And sis some of us don't follow people thread for thread like you do🙄 so I like to clarify

Irrelevant
2 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

IT DOESSSSSSSS

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Luxe Ford

Bacause mommy said (up do debate) she doesn't like it!

I *do* like it and wasn't aware of any hate. Its boring to sing at the karaoke bar, though.

And the video is flawless!

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Archived