💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 aka Wet Paint Album Cover

SwissMonster

Featured Posts

SwissMonster

I know everyone is tired of this rumors. There is so much negativity on this cult side wich is sad. So I descided that I make this LG6/Wet Paint Covers to get a bit exited (even if I don’t think the rumors are true). We just should have the most fun possible in this hole rumor situation, even if they are not correct). I had fun to make this covers. Look at them, express your opinion on the different designs but also on the music on it. This are songs, wich are rumored since a long time, I would like to hear them after all (Obviously this won’t be a possible LG6 tracklist at all)

So I made this covers:

1) ARTPOP Inspired but still classic. I thought about this one cause LG6 is rumored to be „ARTPOPs little sister“. The colors should be a link to Gaga‘s crazy LG4 album ARTPOP

DWLSIFqXUAMBvTM?format=jpg

DWLSbIXX0AAC-Su?format=jpg

2)the second one should show more the „Joanne“ VS „ARTPOP“ transition. Its still a bit Joanne like but the colors and the writing makes it linked to ARTPOP. The sentence on the back reflect that idea too!

DWLS9AeXcAExDBI?format=jpg

DWLS__wW0AIdLsg?format=jpg

3)I choose this writing font cause I wanted something a bit linked to the album title. Also I designed it a bit as it was painted. A little bit ARTPOP linked cause it reminds me a bit of her Applause singel cover/her face she has on it

DWLS3CXW4AEzsAZ?format=jpg

DWLS57WXcAAfPfo?format=jpg

4)I choose this one to also have a DarkGa cover. It’s still possible that she comes back to her roots. I choose this Gaga Style cause I think she will keep a bit that „natural“ look but with a bit crazy style mixed in it.

DWLSxMhWsAA_Cyl?format=jpg

DWLSzJTXUAE2yAI?format=jpg

(Sorry Idk why the text is so dark  )

5)Joanne Inspired but still Gaga

DWMFhEWX4AAo1Ea?format=jpg

DWMFincXcAAj03i?format=jpg

6)This is a different concept compared to the others. But I kind of liked it :)

DWMFlhsXcAEHg6z?format=jpg

DWMFmfyX0AApjOC?format=jpg

7) Another DarkGa Concept wich I like :) I think actually, against all the rumors, that the cover will most likely be something like this

DWLzoM9X0AUucNx?format=jpg

DWLy2uSXkAAHwF8?format=jpg

So what think you about my designs? Do you like them ? And, wich one is your favorite? What about the tracklist?

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SwissMonster
4 minutes ago, Jessica Germ said:

I love the esthetic. They look like random numbers and letters mixed together :selena:

Hahahaha so sorry!

@datlastfam @ryanripley @Enceladus is it working now?

(@datlastfam how are you uploading pictures?)

18 minutes ago, datlastfam said:

Came here and I wasnt expecting this :awkney:

image.jpg

edit : is f_urD2cE.jpg stands for fu*kurDi*kTwice ? :poot:

Your imagination is what the Haus needed for ARTPOP to not flop :giveup:

BabylonHooker

I think you need to upload the pictures somewhere on the internet like facebook, or twitter and then copy the URL of the pictures to this post. 

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

SwissMonster

How can I upload pics from my smartphone?! Like the easiest way!

That J

It's sad how many around here haven't heard the phrase " what's more boring than watching wet paint dry?   There's no way in Venus she is calling an album that. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

DoremonLove
5 minutes ago, NicoK said:

How can I upload pics from my smartphone?! Like the easiest way!

Imgur.com upload there n copy paste the link

How can anoyone not love gaga

Archived