💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG6 teasing has begun

Scathach

Featured Posts

Yeah an album about resting at home y’know :lolga: thought everyone figured that already

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

It's like playing tag and tagging yourself. Are there backsies? Where are the receipts

anigif_enhanced-26331-1433181372-4.gif

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

i've been through pre-eras for ARTPOP and Joanne and I don't think I've ever seen a new thread posted for every single tweet of some random rumor twitter account before. Am I wrong? This seems terrible. Can't we have one of those consolidated hype threads?? 

Time to buy some new wigs 

Im ĂĄ Katycat on Fridays #tgif

tbh it's really disrespectful, the woman is recovering from her pain.. give her a break with all the bullshit, LG6 era is not gonna start any time soon..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

KleinGa
4 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

i've been through pre-eras for ARTPOP and Joanne and I don't think I've ever seen a new thread posted for every single tweet of some random rumor twitter account before. Am I wrong? This seems terrible. Can't we have one of those consolidated hype threads?? 

that will result in GGD dying completely 

9 minutes ago, KyliesChild said:

sana sana colita de rana 

New single confirmed? "Saint Frog A$$", being released 04/01/2017.

raginchristians
22 minutes ago, KyliesChild said:

sana sana colita de rana 

SIS NO STOP THAT :sharon::selena::sharon::selena: GIVE ME WARNING NEXT TIME PLEASE

ot: the silence is the teasing :lolly: come thru gags with those 12 tracks of pure nothingness, 4 mins 33 whom :lolly: we love an artistic concept album

he/they

Archived