Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Misheard Gaga lyrics?

Mirrion Rizzons

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

For the longest time, when Gaga says “She's got me like nobody” in Poker Face.. I thought she was saying “She’s got the money, money” :selena:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lovespent
11 hours ago, Mustang07 said:

Those “Dat-doo-dee-doe”’s in John Wayne, I always hear as “that many issues, so many issues, that many issues, oh well” :laughga:

OMG :ladyhaha: I thought it was "That's where we're kickin', already kickin', that's where we're kickin' around" :saladga::ladyhaha:

And of course:

Red wine!
Konvict
Gaga (oh, yeah)

Back in 2008 I had no idea someone like Red One even existed.

And English is not my first language of course :lana:

Gaga oh lala

Sex dream I thought it she said last night I loved a squirrel 

Another one is Poker Face I always thought when I was younger carry mine instead of can't read my :laughga:

davidtaylor

At the start of bloody mary i always thought she said f@*ny instaed of 'money'

so happy i could die

GypsyBabe
12 hours ago, badgirlmeat said:

in HML i heard "heavy metal gaga"

it took me months to realize she literally was saying the title of the song :emma:

tenor.gif

⚯͛

GypsyBabe
12 hours ago, Mustang07 said:

Those “Dat-doo-dee-doe”’s in John Wayne, I always hear as “that many issues, so many issues, that many issues, oh well” :laughga:

12 hours ago, Cometomemega said:

i hear

thats the weekend, sold the weekend, thats the weekend, all night long

I can hear both of these now...

pm9CcLaXg

⚯͛

papergangstas

Just Dance:

”Drive it, clean it, lysol bleed it spend the lasto in your pocko.” :poot:I never sung that line because what does that even mean?:awkney:

Starstruck:

”Got your Dre headphones with the left side on.”

I always sung “got your dirty headphones” or “got your three headphones” :awkney:

Teeth:

Instead of “the thruth is sexy” I sung “the truth is sexist” :neyde: and instead of “you just need a little guidance” I sung “you just need a little more gaga” which I still do :rip:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

14 hours ago, Mustang07 said:

I always heard it as "That's delicious, so delicious. That's delicious, oh wow!"

tumblr_mvwtn0fcq71rjid86o1_r1_500.gif

PedrinniSan

The first time I heard Perfect Illusion I understood "magazines made me strong" instead of "my guessing game is strong" :laughga:

Archived