celeb

Dustin Lance Black and Tom Daley Expecting Their First Child

HausOfMark

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

“Expecting” as if one of these guy is pregnant when all they did just sign legality paper when adopting babies or a child :chica:

cringe

super cringe

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ryhanna

This is so scary to me. He's a year older than I am, he's married and now having kids. All the best to him, he seems very happy - but the thought of myself having a kid a year from now... *shudders*

Chuckles
21 minutes ago, ryhanna said:

This is so scary to me. He's a year older than I am, he's married and now having kids. All the best to him, he seems very happy - but the thought of myself having a kid a year from now... *shudders*

I'm with you, and Tom is the same age as I am and I haven't had anything serious 

That J
3 hours ago, DelusionalGaga said:

You mean based on how the child looks? I guess it's not always that easy to see. But you're right, sometimes it's pointless. 

Some couples also do it to let the chance decide who's going to be the father. 

That's the point.  It's letting chance decide. I find that cool and if I do the baby thing that's how it would go.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J

Me and my boyfriend have like an 11 year age difference which was weird at first but he calmed me down about it. Who knows how the future will go but currently we are great. If a baby was to ever happen, I'd prefer to let nature or whatever decide who the true dad is ...But we would both share that honor obviously.  It's an interesting thought but Idk. Lol. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived