💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

RedOne explains how to create hit songs at BMI event

monketsharona

Featured Posts

BloodyJudas

He must be pressed Gaga pays him no mind and he knows full well he can’t get a hit song without her name attached to his track. Sad but true! 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlexanderMagno
4 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

EXCUSE ME NO :triggered:

He could have done maybe even only Bad Romance and that would be ENOUGH FOR NEVER ENDING RECOGNITION :saladga:

When you have a producer who does fairly shitty songs except with one particular artist, it must be about that artist or the collab, not him.

SlaeUrAnus
5 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

Ikr? People here act like there can be only one great producer. 

I think that Fernando gave us the somg of the millunnium aka BTW and DJWS gave us the best song on earth aka Applause but RedOne gave some of the best bops of the universe aka JD and BR and so on :duck:

Exactly.

Fernando produced my all-time favourite Gaga song: Dance in the Dark.

But I don’t go ranting and raving about how he is superior compared to other Gaga producers. They all have highs and lows, but it’s frustrating how people drag RedOne despite him helping carve out the foundation of the career Gaga has today :triggered:

In my messy era.

Phoebe Buffay

All this RedOne dragging by DJWS fans: I'd rather have Just Dance, Poker Face, LoveGame, Paper Gangsta, BR, Alejandro, Judas... instead of Jewels n Drugs, Swine, Americano....

17 hours ago, EvilRegal said:

All this RedOne dragging by DJWS fans: I'd rather have Just Dance, Poker Face, LoveGame, Paper Gangsta, BR, Alejandro, Judas... instead of Jewels n Drugs, Swine, Americano....

This! DJWS is so full of himself sometimes too. You should see how he was acting on Twitter when new gaga music was mentioned. They asked if Fernando G and RedOne would come back and he was like "I got this" 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

monketsharona
8 hours ago, Edonis said:

I really wanna know why the same members who complained that the site is too negative to Gaga thinks it’s a cute little kii to be a complete asshole to RedOne, OP, and indirectly Gaga’s work in this thread :oprah: Y’all are so ****ing childish I swear. 

to be honest I miss the old days of this forum when all the nice (now departed) members where still there. It was a fun time to be here. 

monketsharona
8 hours ago, Laceface said:

Show some respect, Gaga probably wouldn't of broken through like she did without him. Must be new fans.

Especially knowing he was one of the guys who helped her to sign and being one of the biggest pop force in the industry. She didn't achieved it alone. And we all know how much it was difficult for her to launch her career.

Well I guess some fans here are not long enough in that fanbase to see her starting to perfom in clubs and on parking lots. I was. And I'm very thankful to anyone who was there at her side at that time to make her grow.

djBuffoon
19 hours ago, Doot said:

Lets all purposefully pretend like RedOne didn’t have hit songs outside of Gaga: 

On The Floor

Starships

I Like It

Dance Again

Pound The Alarm

We Run The Night

:spin:

(🤫 don’t tell anyone that 75% of Gaga’s halftime show was RedOne)

^ they were hits, but they're also crap songs that sound horrendously dated already.

7 minutes ago, djBuffoon said:

^ they were hits, but they're also crap songs that sound horrendously dated already.

According to you. 

BabylonHooker

REDONE ALERT ! LG6 ALERT ! POP EMERGENCY 

Spoiler

It could be a hint that he is working on LG6 with Gaga :poot: Be prepared Redonesters :sis:

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

monketsharona
7 minutes ago, LavenderB said:

Hide contents

It could be a hint that he is working on LG6 with Gaga :poot: Be prepared Redonesters :sis:

Angel Down is one of the deepest songs of Joanne to be honest (along with Joanne and Diamond Heart)

BabylonHooker
12 minutes ago, LavenderB said:

Reveal hidden contents

Someone should make a new thread about this because I don't know how to :ladyhaha: And I have no idea if this should be in the News or Thought section :lolga:

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

monketsharona
1 minute ago, LavenderB said:

Someone should make a new thread about this because I don't know how to :ladyhaha: And I have no idea if this should be in the News or Thought section :lolga:

News as 'life'

I won't post I was bashed on this one enough (just for sharing a video of him in which he's talking about his way to make hits). I'm done with that sh*t.

Archived