Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

RedOne explains how to create hit songs at BMI event

monketsharona

Featured Posts

BabylonHooker
8 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

News as 'life'

I won't post I was bashed on this one enough (just for sharing a video of him in which he's talking about his way to make hits). I'm done with that sh*t.

I'm scared too :cryga: They always mock him for no reason. It's like dissing RedOne is a trend and they do it to make them feel superior and not generic and basic LOL :ladyhaha: 

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
7 minutes ago, LavenderB said:

I'm scared too :cryga: They always mock him for no reason. It's like dissing RedOne is a trend and they do it to make them feel superior and not generic and basic LOL :ladyhaha: 

I'm sure they are the first ones to bop on the songs she made with him. Anyway, let's see them change sides when she'll work with him again.

nativenewyorker

I thank him for helping to create Just Dance, it opened all the doors for Gaga. But his best moments were Poker Face, Bad Romance, and Scheisse. They're sonically perfect. 

I’m okay with Redone. But people really need to get over him already. Poker Face, Bad Romance were nice and probably the foundation of this fanbase, but they all happened almost a decade ago. It was a nice formula that had been OverDone by 2012. 

It’s time to move on.

Archived