Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

RedOne explains how to create hit songs at BMI event

monketsharona

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, Doot said:

I mean, to each their own, but when Pitbull tells me to “back it up like a Tonka Truck”, I do. 

giphy.gif

I'd rather not back anything up like child's toy.

4cff6e6f48a724147ca17c95350a6461.jpg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Xoxo Adriana
36 minutes ago, Florian said:

Meanwhile On The Floor has way more views than Bad Romance. I guess it must be a forgettable song produced by RedOne again. Right ?

2917fda4-4b90-4bde-b9b8-9666a53afc10.gif

Ok firstly, YouTube views aren't equivalent to how the song performs in the future. A song could be super relevant one year then completely forgotten the next. Perfect example Despacito (which I know isn't produced by RedOne, just an example) has been out for only a year yet it's already slowly being forgotten. How will it perform in say 5 years? It won't is the answer :poot: Same as On the Floor. Heard it on the radio recently? I rest my case. Also Bad Romance isn't as relevant these days however it is pretty much known RedOne is the producer behind Gaga's greatest hits.....he isn't as known for other artists.....so

200.gif

20 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

It's not like achieving the success of BR or PF is a common thing in music. They are HITS.

Another weak drag in the basket

2917fda4-4b90-4bde-b9b8-9666a53afc10.gif

In the end of the day it was an honest drag. Thats it. A drag with receipts can't be weak, but thanks for giving the time of day to quote me on that x

pht5hjury82qbwe.gif

Xoxo Adriana
42 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

And play Starships, Pound The Alarm, On The Floor, Papi, Whine Up, Run The Show, Takin' Back My Love and a lot more, everybody knows it. 

Hits don't equal good either btw :poot: 

MaryJaneHolland
4 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Ok firstly, YouTube views aren't equivalent to how the song performs in the future. A song could be super relevant one year then completely forgotten the next. Perfect example Despacito (which I know isn't produced by RedOne, just an example) has been out for only a year yet it's already slowly being forgotten. How will it perform in say 5 years? It won't is the answer :poot: Same as On the Floor. Heard it on the radio recently? I rest my case. Also Bad Romance isn't as relevant these days however it is pretty much known RedOne is the producer behind Gaga's greatest hits.....he isn't as known for other artists.....so

200.gif

In the end of the day it was an honest drag. Thats it. A drag with receipts can't be weak, but thanks for giving the time of day to quote me on that x

pht5hjury82qbwe.gif

You accused him of not having a BR sized hit with someone else, but then really, who else gave GAga another BR sized hit?

Oop, no one

pht5hjury82qbwe.gif

And what you said was not a drag, dont overprice yourself :selena:

Xoxo Adriana
12 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

You accused him of not having a BR sized hit with someone else, but then really, who else gave GAga another BR sized hit?

Oop, no one

pht5hjury82qbwe.gif

And what you said was not a drag, dont overprice yourself :selena:

I'm Kylie Jenner, I always overprice myself :lana: 

also mess I looked up the list of hits he made and there were a couple that I forgot were produced by him. So I apologise for being a messy bitch :selena: I don't want any badblood.mp3 against anyone 

But you do have to admit, most hits that made him super successful were by Gaga. Just Dance, LoveGame, Paparazzi, Poker Face, Eh Eh (don't really count that), Bad Romance, Alejandro, Telephone and the list continues. Yes, he has a range of hits that he produced that were 00's iconics and some that were just there (Nicki's songs :rip:) but he has made more hits with Gaga than he has with any other artist and that was what I was trying to mention.

monketsharona

I just think this fanbase on GGD is taking things (especially my posts) too seriously... 

Honestly music doesn't need to be everytime all serious and personal like Joanne is to be seen as quality music. Music can be fun too. And I've never seen RedOne failing until now to give Lady Gaga great and fun and catchy songs.

I have nothing against DJWS, I just like trolling RedOne haters. Just learn to be a bit less pissed and pressed sometimes. I would love both of them on LG6 because they always did great with her. End of story.

ryanripley

redone delivered bops, DJWS delivered bops

this producer divide and petty arguments over YT numbers is silly :bye: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

He’s alright. I love his work with Gaga, and their main work could continue to be amazing (BTW is their peak, tbh).

On his own, they're fun, but not anything like how I feel when he works with Gaga.

3 points in and ready for more

Xoxo Adriana
59 minutes ago, imwoahvicky said:

On The Floor and I Like It are still hugely remembered, maybe you should get out of your Gaga world for more than 5 seconds for once :laughga: 

She's not everything in the pop world :laughga:  

tenor.gif?itemid=7746877

1. I'm not in my "gaga world", in fact I listen to many other genres aside from pop.

2. I understand she's not the most amazing artist, there are plenty more who deserve the title as much as her.

3. Perhaps reading all my comments prior to quoting me is a priority....I simply said he has done more hits with Gaga than any other artist, which is in fact a fact :poot: 

How about you stop comparing the size of someone’s hits outside of Gaga and talk about the quality of music that the artists made with Gaga?

FameHookah
1 hour ago, Gohan said:

Shut up. DJWS nor Fernando didn't steal **** from Madonna, first of all she didn't even invent the melodies, second, they made a melody out of Gaga's idea and third, Express Yourself is a blatant copy of another song. 

Smh you little BaldOnesters defend him like he was Jesus or something. Grow up.

exactly, i like both producers but some people here act like he's god lmao oh and the Madonna references.. well gaga herself has done it a lot of times in music, interviews and looks so yeah it wast DJWS's fault.

WTF is MDNA

RAMROD

Step 1: get a Lady Gaga :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived