💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Lady Gaga's speaking voice in 2009

YCHofficial

Featured Posts

Pop Music

I live for the FameGa voice. It's everything to me. Like I want to guard her like my child :hug::ladyhaha:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

FameHookah

She had her normal voice in 2007-8 it changed in late 2008, she said it was to protect herself + she was on coke and she also damaged her vocals during the fame ball.

WTF is MDNA

FameHookah
2 minutes ago, PopMonstre said:

I want to give her some ginger lemon tea with honey or something just hearing it irritates my throat :cryga:

ikr, vocal fry hurts my soul haha

WTF is MDNA

FameGa voice was quite iconic for a debut artist. Her speaking voice made her more mysterious, since she talked like this then delivered vocals on stage.

7 minutes ago, KING said:

FameGa voice was quite iconic for a debut artist. Her speaking voice made her more mysterious, since she talked like this then delivered vocals on .

Spoiler

God I love this interview. She just destroys that guy.

Robo Ga
58 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

She had her normal voice in 2007-8 it changed in late 2008, she said it was to protect herself + she was on coke and she also damaged her vocals during the fame ball.

When did she say this? Can you post a link 

🤖⚡️

iowa cyrus
1 hour ago, KING said:

FameGa voice was quite iconic for a debut artist. Her speaking voice made her more mysterious, since she talked like this then delivered vocals on stage.

omg and listen to how different her attitude and posture is with the female interviewer later that day 

Avenues
1 hour ago, GaGaSwift said:

I live for the FameGa voice. It's everything to me. Like I want to guard her like my child :hug::ladyhaha:

You failed. She's no longer with us :rip:

Ouch, My back hurts.

Archived