Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LM.com starts up and all of a sudden...

not asher613

Featured Posts

honestly ive never even considered using lm because the app has never worked on my phone long enough for me to sign up:selena:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I very rarely visit LM because it doesn't work on desktop.  I do almost everything on desktop.  Visited LM yesterday to see if Gaga is posting.  I found she posted quite a bit over the past couple months.

I live outside the space time continuum.

baptism

I literally can't stand the Monsterflakes who can't take any criticism or negativity about Gaga. Clearly if MANY people are not happy right now, something has happened to cause that. Lady Gaga, like all of us, is human, and she is just as capable of making a mistake or doing something wrong or letting people down as anyone else is, and the people on GGD are entirely entitled to express their frustrations. 

Diamonster

I don't like LM because is all about kissing Gaga's ass to make her notice them and it makes it have nothing interesting, except for Fan Art, so it gets boring so fast. I don't like reading letters, or see cheap memes, here there's discussion at least.

Though I agree lately it's been WAY too negative and toxic, seem some people here hate Gaga more than love her, cuz it's not like constructive criticism, some stuff are straight up HATE. Just because she does one thing some don't like.

Tan Fei

But wat extreme mistakes did she make recently?  Does she deserve all the hate and negativity ? I dont think so? seems like its just trendy and for attention sake to create hate topics .... " crazy ....

Catnikko
1 hour ago, Gardevoir said:

I’m getting 2013 vibes :duck: I wasn’t lurking then but I remember people on lm.com saying GGD was getting kinda toxic during the ARTPOP era

loads of people left to go to another forum i shall not name (so i did too) but it shutdown :selena:

FrankGutz
48 minutes ago, Leeo said:

The thing with Littlemonsters.com is that only die hard people would follow it because people wanted to be next to Gaga and they would do anything to make it happen. It's just the truth, the whole website was about trying to catch her attention most of the time. And it happened from funny memes\fashion ideas to false suicide letters\innuendos. 

Gagadaily always ~ormostofthetime~ felt like a place where fans really reunite to talk about how they feel and express their minds, mostly because it didn't feel like LADY GAGA HERSELF was watching and, guys, the thing is, if she really did, she would know that not everyone is pleased and it's impossible to please everyone.

And we can't pretend Gaga herself wasn't shady "a few times" creating "drama" over stupid stuff, but it's just human behaviour and it's the modern times.  ("MECHANICAL HORSES & GREEN WIGS" "I FINK U FREAKY BUT YOU DON'T HAVE THOUSAND TICKETS SOLD IN SOUTH AFRICA" etc etc etc)

Just to summup, not really matter what people talk on GGD, they come on this website most likely because of her and wanting to connect with people about her, and it always been way more successful than lm.com with the task of "Community of fans to discuss about art, love, fashion, pop culture".

ñvnlksnvlanslv  i remember that, and also a lot of nudes, thats why i never liked that place, lowkey tragic

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

Tom Nook
5 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

loads of people left to go to another forum i shall not name (so i did too) but it shutdown :selena:

Spoiler

Was it operationgaga.com :stalkga:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Catnikko
Just now, Gardevoir said:
  Hide contents

Was it operationgaga.com :stalkga:

Maybe 

maybe not :stalkga:

i don't wanna get banned :stalkga:

Ricardo
1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

i would say same but it's been boat loads of hate recently :duck: 

well at the begging of GGD it was like LM.com and tbh it was unbearable :diane: so I keep it the way it is now, the ratio of negative threads isn't that big as people are trying to make it look like 

not asher613
1 hour ago, RudzXinc said:

Another thread complaining about other people complaining on GGD. What's new? :awkney:

no it's complaining and  conspiracy theory. totally different. :saladga:

gstring
3 hours ago, sarahb said:

^Daaaaamn, i read the comments... What did gaga do that makes little monsters hatin' and so bitter actually? Because ARTPOP is not a success? Some1 please explaain :saladga:

Little little

Head Empty
3 hours ago, saispas said:

honestly ive never even considered using lm because the app has never worked on my phone long enough for me to sign up:selena:

A real little monster would buy a new phone :triggered::triggered::triggered::stalkga:

Helxig

Sis there is no conspiracy here. There's no need for any other site to take down GGD. They aren't even similar to each other at all.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived