💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LM.com starts up and all of a sudden...

not asher613

Featured Posts

not asher613

GGD becomes a complete sh1t show of negativity and people straight up judging and hating on Stefani. Like the kind off thing that would make her fans want to go somewhere else. 

a safe place:triggered: 

sickening. 

not to mention the site crashes a few times in the last week. 

I call foul. they are playing dirty and her fans are suffering here, she's being dragged, and the good folks of GGD don't deserve it. 

just an opinion :fthis:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KleinGa

Just come to LM.COM :selena:

Leave GGD and let it wither and die away in all the negativity that it spreads :selena:

Spoiler

on a serious note sis, this site has become a HUGE, HOT BOILING MESS OF NEGATIVITY. 

ryanripley

LM isn't even that active anyway

it needs some serious updating and fixing

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Tom Nook
Just now, Doot said:

Y'all on a first name basis?

giphy.gif

Yes Nick :poot: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Ricardo

imo I prefer a site that whines a little bit than a room full of internet positiveness where there's no place for criticism 

RAMROD

It is obvious what she is trying to do with this revival: REBOOTING ARTPOP ERA

Watch it, ARTPOP App Version 6.66 will release soon on app store, better buy iPad soon those who doesn't have one!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Tom Nook

I’m getting 2013 vibes :duck: I wasn’t lurking then but I remember people on lm.com saying GGD was getting kinda toxic during the ARTPOP era

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

sarahb
5 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

I’m getting 2013 vibes :duck: I wasn’t lurking then but I remember people on lm.com saying GGD was getting kinda toxic during the ARTPOP era

not asher613
8 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

imo I prefer a site that whines a little bit than a room full of internet positiveness where there's no place for criticism 

agree

8 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

It is obvious what she is trying to do with this revival: REBOOTING ARTPOP ERA

Watch it, ARTPOP App Version 6.66 will release soon on app store, better buy iPad soon those who doesn't have one!

I very much doubt she micromanages their petty turf wars. 

The thing with Littlemonsters.com is that only die hard people would follow it because people wanted to be next to Gaga and they would do anything to make it happen. It's just the truth, the whole website was about trying to catch her attention most of the time. And it happened from funny memes\fashion ideas to false suicide letters\innuendos. 

Gagadaily always ~ormostofthetime~ felt like a place where fans really reunite to talk about how they feel and express their minds, mostly because it didn't feel like LADY GAGA HERSELF was watching and, guys, the thing is, if she really did, she would know that not everyone is pleased and it's impossible to please everyone.

And we can't pretend Gaga herself wasn't shady "a few times" creating "drama" over stupid stuff, but it's just human behaviour and it's the modern times.  ("MECHANICAL HORSES & GREEN WIGS" "I FINK U FREAKY BUT YOU DON'T HAVE THOUSAND TICKETS SOLD IN SOUTH AFRICA" etc etc etc)

Just to summup, not really matter what people talk on GGD, they come on this website most likely because of her and wanting to connect with people about her, and it always been way more successful than lm.com with the task of "Community of fans to discuss about art, love, fashion, pop culture".

ryanripley
17 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

i would say same but it's been boat loads of hate recently :duck: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived