Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

DJWS is better than Redone

Quark

Featured Posts

gstring

DJWS made Unreleased Legend like Tea, on the other hand RedOne made Unreleased song that became a BIG event for a moment like Frankensteined :ohno: that's hard, as hard as the letter 'D' in Diamond fart, i mean- heart... 

Little little

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterofFame

DJWS with Gaga can be pretty hit or miss. However, with Brooklyn Nights and The Cure now being two Gaga songs pretty high on my list of favorites now I'm looking forward to anything they work on together.

August Blue

Applause is POP perfection

Bad Romance is just LEGENDARY and one of the BEST pop songs on history of music :poot: 

Then we have Just Dance and Do What you want 

Idk I love them :diane: 

They are both talented producers with a lot of potential. :tony: 

papergangstas

latest?cb=20151129221559

x-cuse me

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

I would have disagreed at one point 

but Redone peaked during TFM era and DJWS gets better by the album. 

The Cure is gaga's first real hit since TEOG that you can't give credit to another variable. (ex: applause was only a hit because of her fanbase at the time, million reasons was only a hit because of the superbowl, judas/born this way were only hits because of TFM era)

The cure had no promo also

Drin Lon
19 hours ago, Oscar2 said:

I would have disagreed at one point 

but Redone peaked during TFM era and DJWS gets better by the album. 

The Cure is gaga's first real hit since TEOG that you can't give credit to another variable. (ex: applause was only a hit because of her fanbase at the time, million reasons was only a hit because of the superbowl, judas/born this way were only hits because of TFM era)

The cure had no promo also

Gurl

Ferrer Zorola

RedOne: just dance, poker face, lovegame, bad romance, Alejandro and Judas

DJWS: born this way and applause

:awkney:

let me remind you Gaga’s two diamonds (soon to be 3) all were produced by RedOne including the next one to be.

So... objectively, success wise, RedOne is better.

Now in my opinion, DJWS made pop perfection with ARTPOP’s album tracks and RedOne can be repetitive BUT when Gaga pushes RedOne’s right buttons he can do that as well as he showed with the masterpiece that is So happy I could die.

Besides, the comparison is unfair because DJWS can adapt and make trendy stuff, retro songs, and he himself is a trap musician and RedOne’s distinctive sound is considered dated nowadays but during his peak he was the one everybody wanted to work with. Maybe he could bring new things to the table if given the opportunity but I doubt it and its better that way. I rather see Gaga give DJWS and Mark Ronson the chance to reshape her catalogue because two hits from each dont compare to RedOne’s six hits with Gaga. 

LIFE IS GOOD

Archived