💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

DJWS is better than Redone

Quark

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Doot said:

:laughga: he doesn’t tho. 

not preferring a producer is one thing, but fabricating stories is another. They are both good producers. 

lol im not fabricating stories. do you even know what song im talking about? dont u notice that the melodies are strikingly similar? when arguing, please try to stay factual :v:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, maxmore said:

lol im not fabricating stories. do you even know what song im talking about? dont u notice that the melodies are strikingly similar? when arguing, please try to stay factual :v:

You are insinuating that two songs by the same producer sounding similar therefore makes them a bad producer. 

Yet you don’t point out that Born This Way was ripped to spreads for apparently being a rip off. :laughga:

Ill just go back to my music and enjoy my Valentines Day :firega:

Jf1ur39_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

20 minutes ago, Doot said:

You are insinuating that two songs by the same producer sounding similar therefore makes them a bad producer. 

Yet you don’t point out that Born This Way was ripped to spreads for apparently being a rip off. :laughga:

no, thats not true...  i wasnt talking about the sound. i am talking about the melodies. two very different things.

for the majority of gagas songs, she created the melodies/lyrics herself - without the producer. she then approaches whatever producer, plays/sings him the song on the piano and together they produce the song. 

i know that redone has his signature style of production (just like e.g. bloodpop has). but i wasnt talking about him reusing synths lines or creating similar beats. what i was trying to say is that he took gagas melodies and used it to create other songs with other artists. he turned them into typical party songs without much meaning to them possibly trying to make money behind her back. at least thats what it looks like. i really dont think gaga would ever approve this, so thats why i strongly believe that this happened behind her back. why am i mentioning this now? when discussing redone vs djws, we should also look at the fact that djws is waaaaay more artistically loyal to gaga than redone ever was (up until now). 

32 minutes ago, Doot said:

happy valentines day btw <3 

Electric Mary

In my opinion RedOne is only REALLY GOOD with Gaga, I mean his other songs are so....world cup styled songs, a few years ago when I only knew him from Gaga's Poker face, Judas, etc i used to stan him :lolga: but when I saw his other songs .... cringe a.f :awkney: (When that gaga world cup song with him came up I got so worried cuz' his sports and events songs are so C-R-I-N-G-E , glad it was all fake )

DJWS is more....creative and vers. and he can produce good bops by himself, RedOne looks like he can only do that with gaga :/ 

So...I would like to see him in LG6 but also new producers and new sounds like Giorgio Moroder, etc. My dream is gaga doing a synthwave / retrowave 80's pop album with retro and amazing visuals, kinda like this:

and visuals like this:

Impostor

When it comes to Gaga's music, RedOne is infinite times better than DJWS. I don't care what some irrelevant Joanne stans say. RedOne has built a legacy of good songs along with Gaga and DJWS could never top that. With that said, I actually stan for Garibay :staymad:

SlaeUrAnus

RedOne might flop on his own, but his chemistry with Gaga irrefutably created her best work imo.

In my messy era.

FameHookah
2 hours ago, Electric Mary said:

In my opinion RedOne is only REALLY GOOD with Gaga, I mean his other songs are so....world cup styled songs, a few years ago when I only knew him from Gaga's Poker face, Judas, etc i used to stan him :lolga: but when I saw his other songs .... cringe a.f :awkney: (When that gaga world cup song with him came up I got so worried cuz' his sports and events songs are so C-R-I-N-G-E , glad it was all fake )

DJWS is more....creative and vers. and he can produce good bops by himself, RedOne looks like he can only do that with gaga :/ 

So...I would like to see him in LG6 but also new producers and new sounds like Giorgio Moroder, etc. My dream is gaga doing a synthwave / retrowave 80's pop album with retro and amazing visuals, kinda like this:

and visuals like this:

oh lordt what a bop and that pic is so famega haha i wish gaga did bops like these

WTF is MDNA

Couldn’t agree more, DJWS’s productions are on point. Redone has done amazing work with gaga but his sounds are just dated now. 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Green Detox
On 2/14/2018 at 9:18 AM, PartySick said:

RedOne is only credited on Gypsy because Gaga references Scheisse :sweat:

For real? Wtf. She's way too giving

YeehawKylie

Red One doesn't have much range and I don't really know how his sound works in 2018 (all his best work is dated), but God...I did love all the songs he produced 2008-2013. 

Archived