Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

DJWS is better than Redone

Quark

Featured Posts

12 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

what PB song sounds like anything on TFM? :laughga:

the songs for mannequin factory are more like a BTW rip off

mannequin factory and bad romance are very very similar in lyrical+melodic structure (+ slightly similar in aesthetic).

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, maxmore said:

redone blatantly copied them without letting her know

Are you referring to the Jennifer Lopez thing? 

1 minute ago, maxmore said:

gaga created those melodies on her piano and came up with the lyrics (+their structure) herself

This was also refuted on ARTPOP, because Gaga explicitly said herself that she had an extremely hard way making ARTPOP because she is used to the process where she writes the songs and the melodies, and then goes and creates the production around it, whereas with ARTPOP, it was just people handing her beats and she had to just write stuff to fit it. 

ryanripley
Just now, maxmore said:

mannequin factory and bad romance are very very similar in lyrical+melodic structure (+ slightly similar in aesthetic).

oh, i meant more about the sound lol

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ignotus

Space Cowboy is the best imo :stalkga:

Spoiler

i don't really mind. I love both, they created so many bops with Gaga which I looooove.

2 minutes ago, Doot said:

This was also refuted on ARTPOP, because Gaga explicitly said herself that she had an extremely hard way making ARTPOP because she is used to the process where she writes the songs and the melodies, and then goes and creates the production around it, whereas with ARTPOP, it was just people handing her beats and she had to just write stuff to fit it. 

not only the j lo thing. check out my posts in this thread. 

2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

oh, i meant more about the sound lol

well the sound too a bit, but industrial/ rock/ metal influenced pop music is not exclusive to gaga, so i didnt mention it. (but lets be real, its not like redone could list any other influences for that song lol) 

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, maxmore said:

well the sound too a bit, but industrial/ rock/ metal influenced pop music is not exclusive to gaga, so i didnt mention it. (but lets be real, its not like redone could list any other influences for that song lol) 

yeah, after gaga took off because of how new her music was, he tried mashing together "britney spears and marilyn manson" as porcelain says to describe herself and her music but then didn't he even give it a chance by constantly holding her back

and now she's making weird rap music on garageband

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

5 minutes ago, Doot said:

its a well known fact gaga created the melody and lyrics for bad romance all by herself (except for the oooh part which was suggested by redone). now listen to that songs chorus. sound familiar? that song was released in august 2009 ... 

Contrapoints

If I'm being honest I think it was Gaga's boundless creativity matched with RedOne's generic-ness (fitting her into a mold) that elevated her to her current status now. She needs to work with current producers, not necessarily RedOne, to become a hit again.

12 minutes ago, maxmore said:

its a well known fact gaga created the melody and lyrics for bad romance all by herself (except for the oooh part which was suggested by redone). now listen to that songs chorus. sound familiar? that song was released in august 2009 ... 

But again, you are doing nothing but proving my original point. :laughga:

Catnikko
2 hours ago, Quark said:

This does not mean much when it comes to the topic of this thread though.

How :toofunny: Im responding to the statement in the OP that people only think redone is better because he produced her hits, which is untrue

KingRedd

RedOne will always be my favorite because he and Gaga made magic and he helped blossom her career. DJWS is great but I want a different sound from him. More BM less EDM heavy ARTPOP style. 

May I Read You? 😎

Archived