DJWS is better than Redone

Quark

Featured Posts

Florian
18 minutes ago, Doot said:

:selena:

Reveal hidden contents

I've never heard it so I can't judge lol

Listen to this masterpiece that will be in the heart of millions of kids forever :giveup: It's iconic :giveup: It's epic :giveup: It's my entire childhood :giveup: 

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FameHookah
39 minutes ago, maxmore said:

the thing that bothers me about redone is that he tried to emulate gagas magic with other artists... katdelune: poker face ripoff, porcelain black: fame monster rip off, j lo: judas/invading my mind  similarly produced, him collabing with pitbull and space cowboy (just dance ripoff). all these things make me appreciate him as an artist/friend/producer a lot less... even though he produced gems like the fame/fame monster/judas/scheiße/hair 

yeah its painful to hear these songs having the same instrumentals as gaga's ... it cheapens her legacy badly, as much as i love RedOne and his music..

WTF is MDNA

Chromatislaps
1 hour ago, MillionMarkys said:

This is tough because RO did Gypsy yet DJS did The Cure. Two of my favourites in their own rights.

RO helped Gaga write Gypsy...not produce it...Madeon did the production....which brings me to another point...there is probably a RedOne produced demo out there :lolly: or just a piano version which Gagz and RedOne composed together (which is usually the way Gagz pens down her ideas for songs)

6 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

yeah its painful to hear these songs having the same instrumentals as gaga's ... it cheapens her legacy badly, as much as i love RedOne and his music..

That's not ripping something off, that is called having a signature style of production.

If we want to get technical, the one song that the general public seems to think Gaga ripped off, was produced by DJ White Shadow. :trollga:

Spoiler

Keep in mind, I personally don't think the songs sound alike, but since we are claiming RedOne rips things off.

1 minute ago, Derpplause said:

RO helped Gaga write Gypsy...not produce it...Madeon did the production....which brings me to another point...there is probably a RedOne produced demo out there :lolly: or just a piano version which Gagz and RedOne composed together (which is usually the way Gagz pens down her ideas for songs)

Have you heard the RedOne version of Paparazzi?! ISSA BOP.

Clarence

i love them both but DJWS produced sex dreams so I he is my automatic fave. and he is very versatile like someone else said

FameHookah
3 minutes ago, Doot said:

That's not ripping something off, that is called having a signature style of production.

If we want to get technical, the one song that the general public seems to think Gaga ripped off, was produced by DJ White Shadow. :trollga:

Hide contents

Keep in mind, I personally don't think the songs sound alike, but since we are claiming RedOne rips things off.

this is literally poker face before poker face

and then Bad Romance was Poker Face 2, Judas Poker Face 3, Shiesse etc

and i dont mean it in a bad way my favorite gaga song is poker face lmao 🤣 but redone rehashed a lot of beats and that's kinda cheap, (and i think thats the reason gaga  didnt use his work on ARTPOP and Joanne) DJWS is more versatile even tho i bop harder to red one songs.

WTF is MDNA

ryanripley
54 minutes ago, maxmore said:

porcelain black: fame monster rip off

what PB song sounds like anything on TFM? :laughga:

the songs for mannequin factory are more like a BTW rip off

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

After working with gaga, DJWS still gives quality mixtape and trap music with an edge in his private project while RedOne keeps delivering outdated cheap generic mindless pop tunes. There you go.

Der Meister

Im pretty sure her label denied her new album with DJWS that's why they are both quiet at this time. 

Chromatislaps
16 minutes ago, Doot said:

Have you heard the RedOne version of Paparazzi?! ISSA BOP.

I've heard the RedOne version of Bloody Mary :lolly: 

8 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

this is literally poker face before poker face

and then Bad Romance was Poker Face 2, Judas Poker Face 3, Shiesse etc

and i dont mean it in a bad way my favorite gaga song is poker face lmao 🤣 but redone rehashed a lot of beats and that's kinda cheap, (and i think thats the reason gaga  didnt use his work on ARTPOP and Joanne) DJWS is more versatile even tho i bop harder to red one songs.

This does nothing to prove your point :spin:

I stated that some of RedOnes songs may sound similar, sure, because that is his signature style.

And in what fantasy world does Poker Face, Bad Romance or Scheisse sound anything alike? :ladyhaha:

14 minutes ago, Doot said:

Reveal hidden contents

its not only the production ... its the melodies and the lyrical structure as well. and they are not his "intellectual property" .. gaga created those melodies on her piano and came up with the lyrics (+their structure) herself...  redone blatantly copied them without letting her know (i assume that bc she would've never allowed that someone to turn her melodies into trashy song like the ones i posted above) 

Archived