Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why are some monsters against Gaga collaborating with DJWS on LG6?

Mirrion Rizzons

Featured Posts

MillionMarkys

I’m a flop fan but can someone remind me what he produced? For me, his name is synonymous with noisy AP tracks that aren’t my favourite like Donnatella, Swine and MJH.

DaftFameMonster
3 minutes ago, MillionMarkys said:

I’m a flop fan but can someone remind me what he produced? For me, his name is synonymous with noisy AP tracks that aren’t my favourite like Donnatella, Swine and MJH.

Donatella was Zedd and Mary Jane Holland was Madeon

PartySick
1 hour ago, MillionMarkys said:

Electric Chapel, Sexxx Dreams, Applause, and The Cure just to name a few (that've already been named in this thread :poot:). He's great tbh.

I think he also did Government Hooker, Black Jesus, Bloody Mary, and Judas :huh: but I could be wrong on a couple of those. I don't pay much attention to who produces what 'cause I like all of it :diane:

@Doot drag me, daddy :diane:

🖤

FameHookah

i dont hate him, in fact i love his work, but i think gaga needs to work with more people, i mean she has the connections she could experiment a lot more and push herself artistically, but she loves to be in control and DJWS is a yes-man so...

WTF is MDNA

5 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

i dont hate him, in fact i love his work, but i think gaga needs to work with more people, i mean she has the connections she could experiment a lot more and push herself artistically, but she loves to be in control and DJWS is a yes-man so...

It's a "Yes-Man" or then scrapped songs and collabs just like The Greatest Thing, Partynauseous, etc...:trollga:

I really love Paul and I think he's great because he's really versatile. I also hope she'll pick up new names, it's always great to have this "rotation" of the team and I'm not linked with the "She needs to work with X to create Y".

This woman picked up BloodPop to produce songs like Grigio Girls :laughga: 

FameHookah
1 minute ago, Leeo said:

It's a "Yes-Man" or then scrapped songs and collabs just like The Greatest Thing, Partynauseous, etc...:trollga:

well thats gaga's fault idk why she scrapes a lot of things :/ maybe she wasnt proud of the final results

WTF is MDNA

1 hour ago, PartySick said:

Electric Chapel, Sexxx Dreams, Applause, and The Cure just to name a few (that've already been named in this thread :poot:). He's great tbh.

I think he also did Government Hooker, Black Jesus, Bloody Mary, and Judas :huh: but I could be wrong on a couple of those. I don't pay much attention to who produces what 'cause I like all of it :diane:

RedOne

Just Dance

Lovegame

Poker Face

Money Honey

Boys Boys Boys

Paper Gangsta

Bad Romance 

Alejandro

Monster

So Happy I Could Die (with Space Cowboy)

Judas

Hair 

Scheisse

DJ White Shadow

Born This Way (with Jeppe Laursen & Fernando Garibay)

Government Hooker (with DJ Snake & Fernando Garibay)

Americano (with Fernando Garibay)

Bloody Mary (with Fernando Garibay & Clinton Sparks)

Highway Unicorn (Road To Love) (with Fernando Garibay)

Bad Kids (with Jeppe Laursen & Fernando Garibay)

Electric Chapel

Sexxx Dreams (with Nick Monson & Dino Zisis)

Jewels N' Drugs (with Nick Monson & Dino Zisis)

MANiCURE (with Nick Monson & Dino Zisis)

Do What U Want

ARTPOP (with Nick Monson & Dino Zisis)

Swine (with Nick Monson & Dino Zisis)

Applause (with Nick Monson & Dino Zisis)

The Cure (with Nick Monson & whomever else the other "secret" guy is)

Archived