💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why are some monsters against Gaga collaborating with DJWS on LG6?

Mirrion Rizzons

Featured Posts

DaftFameMonster

He's actually my fave Gaga producer. He's really talented. Monsters really need to chill tf out

Tom Nook

Because some are pressed they won’t be able to hear any RedOne bops, and also whether you liked ARTPOP and The Cure or not

Z1bJEZh.gif

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

PanPikus

For me it's just that I would like her to work with some other people to find some new sounds for her, but I'm ok with DJWS as long as he and Gaga are making great and interesting music ;)

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Bradley

Electric Chapel

Bloody Mary

Sexxx Dreams

Applause

He made those bops and I'd be happy if she collaborated with him again.

Baepsae

I'm not against it. I just don't want a full album produced by him.

RLaEwra.gif

I would like to her to work with other producers as well

KyliesChild

She needs to expand her horizons sonically. DJWS is a mess production-wise and as a person, it would improve her work if she were to collaborate with a producer who knows what he's doing and is capable of making a great song 

Because last night RedOne was in their sexxx dreams and they did some generic things..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

22 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

For me it's just that I would like her to work with some other people to find some new sounds for her, but I'm ok with DJWS as long as he and Gaga are making great and interesting music ;)

This. 

I don’t have anything against DJWS or anything, but I would like her to continue to work with newer producers who can continue to evolve her sound. 

But if he delivers for LG6 like he did with Electric Chapel, then I am down. :tony: 

39 minutes ago, KyliesChild said:

She needs to expand her horizons sonically. DJWS is a mess production-wise and as a person, it would improve her work if she were to collaborate with a producer who knows what he's doing and is capable of making a great song 

Example of DJWS being a "mess" as a producer? Because everything I have heard from him sounds very clear and clean. 

Archived