💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Rina Sawayama - Valentine

ARTPOPdidntflop

Featured Posts

blackstar

I am so proud of her! Her debut EP and other stand-alone singles are just pure pop perfection and now this song is like a cherry on top of the cake. :diane:

I can't wait for her new projects in 2018 and I really really hope that she will make it big in the future. :kara:

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

Ryusei

Yaaas I love her so much. Can't wait for her to release a full album, it'll be amazing. Also she better restock those alterlife sweaters 

Musery

KyliesChild

I love her so much. Her music is perfection. She's been on repeat for a few months yet I haven't been tired of listening to her music yet. She deserves 10x the amount of success she currently has 

KyliesChild
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

Yaaas I love her so much. Can't wait for her to release a full album, it'll be amazing. Also she better restock those alterlife sweaters 

I want to buy the alterlife sweater as well. They look so comfortable. :giveup: 

aaronyoji

i lover her, she really put together this streamlined idea of the artist she is, her aesthetic, this late 90s callback that people who are now in their mid-late 20s will feel nostalgic over. its trendy, nostalgic, yet hints at the future. 

DelusionalGaga

I love her so much. Her vocals are godly, kinda reminds me of Ariana. Rina is yet to release a bad song :firega:

StarlightSeiya

I'm going join in with the crowd and say I love her as well. Love her voice, Love her aesthetic, love her social media presence. I can't wait for her 2018 projects

Bone Apple Tea bebe

Archived